It's been a hard week, but i'll be OK

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
ellenfisher

It's been a hard week, but i'll be OK

Post by ellenfisher » Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 am

I had a traumatic experience this week. I've done ok because of the program. I got a migraine half way through and had a hard time yesterday and today off and on, but I'm feeling better each day. I realize it's like the pain of grief I'm dealing with and there is guilt and worry in some of the boundries I've decided to make do to the situation. I'm thankful for the program--I can't imagine the shape I'd be in right now without my new skills. Actually, I know pretty much where I'd be without my newly developing skills. I'm grateful to God for answering my prayers and bringing me to and through the program. I am slowly accepting what has happened to me in this situation this week and I know with time and God's help I will recover and probably be much better for it. It is a tremendous strech on my assertiveness and I am trying not to wallow in a victim mode. I am doing my best to be present in the moment, focus on the blessing of wonderful people in my life who are supporting me through this and the task that are necessary each day as well some things I simply enjoy. I'm doing a good job and again I am so grateful for my new skills.

Thanks for the kind ear,
Ellen

coachchris

Re: It's been a hard week, but i'll be OK

Post by coachchris » Tue May 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for sharing today. It is hard to set boundaries and follow through so we cheer you on and pray for your continued strength. Keep loving yourself. You deserve peace and healing.

Hugs,
Coach Chris

ellenfisher

Re: It's been a hard week, but i'll be OK

Post by ellenfisher » Thu May 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Dear Coachchris,

I don't have the words to adequately express how your encouragement touched my heart. It has been such a painful situation and I have such a loving family and support network and you are part of that. It makes all the difference in the world. I can't thank you enough.

Ellen

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”