Finding The Time ?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
mcwilc

Finding The Time ?

Post by mcwilc » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 am

Hi new to site , starting week two of program. Also just wondering how many guide books everyone recieved with program.
Does anyone struggle finding the time to do the program. I am married with two girls , one a new born and a blank line shift worker , which basically means my life has no routine i struggled with anxiety and depression most of my life , I am 32. Dont get me wrong I find the time , its not easy alot of time I am at gym exercising at 1am , falling asleep doing cd's and relaxion cd , which I usually do once a day maybe two. Just after some advice :)

findpeace

Re: Finding The Time ?

Post by findpeace » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:05 pm

It is a lot of work for each session and I do as much as I can. They key is to stay with it. After you complete the 15 sessions, you can always return to some of the lessons or go through the program again. If you make progress of any kind, it's a good thing.

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:12 pm

You've posted wonderfully encouraging words, findpeace (my daily quest), in several threads. They are a pleasure to read. It can indeed be tough to find the time and it also takes time to reap the benefits of the program.

The results may not necessarily be 100% right away, but with persistence and patience our brain can be reprogrammed and progress comes our way.

mcwilc

Post by mcwilc » Sat May 04, 2013 6:03 am

Thankyou for your replies findpiece and Tina :D

findpeace

Post by findpeace » Sun May 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Thank you to Tina and mcwilc. Believe me, I also have my rough moments.

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

It is natural to have those rough moments. They will come, however uninvited. But they have an enemy in us. With the help of the program, books, and all our best efforts, we win at least some of the time and more and more of the time.

We can come here to be encouraged and march on.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”