Trial period concerns

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
bollen

Trial period concerns

Post by bollen » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi all
I've been working with the course for only two days during the 14 day trial period, and have some concerns that I would appreciate some comments from experienced members on.
It was a bad start that the CS phone number is wrong in the manual, and the url takes you to the homepage, not the forums
On Disc 1 it is said agorophobia will not be a major topic and this is my main problem. Have others been helped?
The first counsellor I spoke to about it told me discs 3 and 9 would be best for me, the second said disc 10. I have listened to the latter and didn't see any connection with agorophobia. Maybe I'm just dumb.
It seems the discs so far consist of women telling their stories, but not any info on how exactly they got cured. As a chauvinist pig, I would appreciate hearing a man talk about his experiences for a change.

Yes, I'm a grumpy 75 year old man who had their first panic attack in 1951, but I would appreciate some guidance here as for me this is a big expense, but I'd like to be able to finish my life having some fun rather than watching TV all day here in Florida
Stu
:?: :?: :?: :?:

VJosaphat

Re: Trial period concerns

Post by VJosaphat » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:54 am

I am only on disc 4 but there have been a few men talking so far.I think men have been taught at such a young age to hide emotional problems. which is why more women speak out about it.

Msimm186

Post by Msimm186 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm

I started the program 2 days ago and upon trying to call the numbers on the cards today realized the same thing regarding the phone numbers supplied with the kit. I find it concerning that they would supply you with invalid information especially considering the cost of the program.

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:17 pm

When I went through the program I learned no matter what sort of stress you have, it does help and you gain the confidence to overcome agoraphobia. You just need to do the program as they tell you too. Bummer that the phone number does not work anymore

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”