People that are still on this site..

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
mlq8598

People that are still on this site..

Post by mlq8598 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Where has everyone gone? This site is super helpful, yet no one is utilizing it. I look at all the old post dates and sigh. Lots of views but no replies… If anyone is still going through the program let me know. I am looking to really get through this stormy part of my life and would love to have a someone that really gets what I am going through. So, if you are like me and often hesitate to put your story out there and second guess what you are even typing. Speak up :) This is an opportunity to open up and share..

Ledard420

Re: People that are still on this site..

Post by Ledard420 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

I've been through the program once about to do it again though. I like to just read through posts of what people feel to make sure everything I'm feeling is still natural.

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 am

People do not return here as steadily as at other sites. Believe they improve thanks to the program and move on. Some return, repeat it and do well again.

Then you get people like me who hang on as if to a security blanket. Works for me. There are good threads here. You might want to try My Thought on Panic Attacks and why I will win. The idea of a dialogue is interesting. Wishing you the best.

pearpickinporky

Post by pearpickinporky » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 pm

This site used to be very busy, but it got a make over a couple of years back and since then everyone has gradually left, its very quite around here these days.

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 am

Yes, there were a good number of nice, steady people here even after the site went through a change. I tend to think they may be lost to Facebook whose appeal I can never understand. Is it the picture matter? The site here is so far superior, at least in my view.

New people do appear now and then, sometimes older members return. It feels good to try and be supportive. The program is there to help anyone. Am always grateful for the site.

jmis1120

Post by jmis1120 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:46 pm

This is my first time on this site and i agree that it can be sooo helpful. I got the program a few months ago and never passed 3 due to full time school and full time work. but now im focusing on studying. So i started the program again. Im going on session 3! Best of luck! :D

findpeace

Post by findpeace » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm pretty new here and have started posting. I will do my best to stay regular here.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”