Could use a buddy

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
oogabooga1220

Could use a buddy

Post by oogabooga1220 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 pm

This is my first time posting. I am a 31 year old female and have had anxiety/panic disorder, agoraphobia and depression for 14 years. I'm ready to take control of my life. I started the program a few weeks ago so I am starting session 4 tomorrow. I would like to have a buddy to go through this with. If anyone is interested, let me know!

edmondleeart

Re: Could use a buddy

Post by edmondleeart » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 am

Hi, Im on session 8 now. I havent had a panic attack in weeks. I do get that looming fog that one might happen. No I know its my fear of one coming on again. I invite the panic to come and Im not scared. I think running away makes it worse. Keep doing your relaxation and know, you wont go crazy or die. Its just your body asissting you with adrenaline cause it thinks your in danger. I hope this helps, your not alone! There millions of us out here struggling and beating anxiety. :D

oogabooga1220

Post by oogabooga1220 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks for replying! I really don't have panic attacks too often anymore. My whole issue is CONSTANT worrying that something is physically wrong with me..(I.e that I have cancer, a brain tumor, or I'm going to have a heart attack..etc) I have a serious fear of doctors, hospitals and needles. Anything health related completely freaks me out. I am trying so hard to think positive and not live in fear all day everyday....it's just so hard!

luvbarbie7

Post by luvbarbie7 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:11 am

How are you doing on the program?

ca2

Post by ca2 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey all, id love to buddy up... or at least be a regular poster. Its definitely frustrating the limited posts / replies in here.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”