Panic attacks and anxiety while on spring break with

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Towerwork

Panic attacks and anxiety while on spring break with

Post by Towerwork » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am

Hello guys, I'm on spring break with my wife an four kidzzzz we are doing the whole roadtrip for a week and a half, so far so good until last night while walking the fishermans wharf in San francisco I started feeling weird while taking pictures my mind was going crazy for a while there I felt I couldn't control it be us there was so many people around me, I felt sick the whole place was spinning I felt like I was gonna collapse so Ieanned against the earnest wall and let it pass it was a panick attack that just sneaked up on me while having fun with my family.....WHY? So we managed to get to the hotel but I been scared since las night. It's Thursday I managed to get 7 hours f sleep but I'm still scared the kidz are read to go and enjoy the day but Im kind of scared it will happen again and we still ave a long way to go back hoe wing that its my confrt zone....any advise friends please.....lets see how this day goes.....you guys have a blessed day

coachchris

Re: Panic attacks and anxiety while on spring break with

Post by coachchris » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Tower,

I sent you a private message yesterday.

Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”