Vitamins

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
foxysmom

Vitamins

Post by foxysmom » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:48 pm

I am just curious if anyone has any thoughts or experience with the vitamins i am taking. I try to take good care of myself especially since i have been suffering with panic disorder. I am currently taking a multivitamin from the vitamin shoppe that you take twice a day, also fish oil 3/day, and vitamin c twice a day. Could they be increasing my anxiety at all?

hope11

Re: Vitamins

Post by hope11 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi foxysmom. Hadn't heard from you lately. Wondering if you were doing alright. I haven't tried the fish oil or vit c yet but I heard on tv that those were supposed to be good for people with anxiety and depression. Also magnesium which helps to calm you. I only take a multivitamin and vit d right now. It seems like no matter what I try, my body has anxious symptoms. I am trying to really keep working with the program and not give up but some days are so hard.

foxysmom

Re: Vitamins

Post by foxysmom » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 am

I haven't been on as much lately hope, but i try to keep up with comments. I know how you feel, the anxiety is always there, even with the medications i am on right now, it is not as bad, but its still there. I just keep hoping for that day when i wake up and its all gone. I have also read a lot of places that the fish oil and vit c are good for anxiety. I guess the main one i wonder about is the multi i am taking, i switched recently, and i am not sure if its helping or hurting.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”