Just Getting Started Question

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
chord1970

Just Getting Started Question

Post by chord1970 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:20 pm

My mother purchased the program years ago and never used it. She then gave it to me and I've had it sitting around for years. Through medication and years of counseling I had been doing somewhat better, but still struggle in certain areas. Had quite a downturn last week and when trying to figure out what to try next I remembered this program. I'm going to start the program but have one issue. There is no disc 4 in the packet (apparently over the years it has been lost). Does anyone know if I can still work through the exercises and such without the disc? I tried to e-mail support with the company to see if I could purchase a replacement CD; however after a week have not received any response. So I thought I'd just ask those that have worked the program. If I still do everything that week except hear the CD I'm sure it will help, but will it work? Expectations, especially self expectations is one of my bad areas. Any ideas on what to do or if I should just go for it and see what happens?

Thank you for any information and/or response.
c

chord1970

Re: Just Getting Started Question

Post by chord1970 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Correction, I just looked again and it is week 1 I'm missing. Since it states doing the whole week for week 1 might not be necessary then maybe that isn't a bad thing. I'll do the guidebook homework and search information here and then move on to begin with week 2. Thanks I'm looking forward to getting started.

c

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I don't feel like week one is as important as the rest of them... you can go look on utube and type in week one of Lucinda basset program and see if you get any results. If not then I think you could just do the workbook and then move on to week 2! Good luck! Do you have depression or anxiety or both?

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Also you can contact a lady names coach chris.... she is on a lot of the forums. U can just send her a pm and see what she says about it. She is very nice and helpful!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”