Please help me before my life is ruined!!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
JacobThomas55

Please help me before my life is ruined!!

Post by JacobThomas55 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 am

One week ago I decided to eat a medical marijuana brownie that my sister sent me for x-mas. I never partake in marijuana so this was basically a first for me. Needless to say it induced the most horrifying, shocking panic attack you could ever imagine. I eventually calmed down and went to sleep. However, I've had 2 panic attacks since then and it has felt like I'm on the verge of panic attacks all the time. I'm so scared that I did something to my brain that's going to be permanent. I'm just finishing up school and desperately need to be normal again to perform in school. I'm terrified and can't seem to shake this "surreal" feeling. Also- prickling feeling down my left arm and sometimes right arm. My stomach is in knots and I can't eat. I started the tapes last night but keep having panic! Please help! Tell me this nightmare will end??

BlueD

Re: Please help me before my life is ruined!!

Post by BlueD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 pm

I have those same feelings but I have never done marijuana... did this just start after you did that or has it happened b4? I have been having the same knot in stomach that wont go away/not hungry/out of body feeling... I know what you are going thru!! I am on session 4 of the program and I am fixing to go talk to the Dr in March.

JacobThomas55

Post by JacobThomas55 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:58 am

Well, I've come to realize that I've had generalized anxiety disorder for about dive years now. Had some odd symptoms such as lack of focus sensitivity to light tiredness/fatigue. Classic symptoms- they were mild, but there. The I had the most horrifying panic attack and my body has been in a state of panic for 9 days straight now. Spent yesterday in the emergency room- the doctors said that I have post traumatic stress disorder because te panic attack was so sovereign. I'm on high doses of Ativan until my body can return to normal (I hope and pray soon) as I have school and cannot do poorly.

jameys

Post by jameys » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 pm

JacobThomas55 wrote:One week ago I decided to eat a medical marijuana brownie that my sister sent me for x-mas. I never partake in marijuana so this was basically a first for me. Needless to say it induced the most horrifying, shocking panic attack you could ever imagine. I eventually calmed down and went to sleep. However, I've had 2 panic attacks since then and it has felt like I'm on the verge of panic attacks all the time. I'm so scared that I did something to my brain that's going to be permanent. I'm just finishing up school and desperately need to be normal again to perform in school. I'm terrified and can't seem to shake this "surreal" feeling. Also- prickling feeling down my left arm and sometimes right arm. My stomach is in knots and I can't eat. I started the tapes last night but keep having panic! Please help! Tell me this nightmare will end??
Hey...well I did that to long time ago and I had a big panic attack my self.what it is that your body cant take that marijuana trust me I was just like you.well I went to the ER and everything was fine.so just tell yourself that you will never do it agean that's what I did and I got over it.but now I have trouble driving I had a panic attack when I was driving that was 13 years ago but now im doing better.well you just have to get the CDs out and go for it

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”