Please read and respond!!!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
BlueD

Please read and respond!!!

Post by BlueD » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Ok! I have had this panic/anxiety going on for about 5 or 6 months... I had a panic attack while driving and ever since then I have had this ball in the pit of my stomach and I cant even drive alone!!! I cant go to the store or anything alone! I hate being in crowds and just going to the store makes my stomach feel really nervous and I feel spacey and out of body like feeling!
B4 the "panic attack" I didn't have a problem driving or going anywhere... I was just fine and I don't know what happened!!??

My question is does this program really work for ppl that have it this bad or if this is a program for ppl who are still able to function somewhat?! Please someone respond and let me know if it's helped any of you that were this bad, I have the program and I listened to session 4 and I still have VERY high anxiety and cant don anything alone!!! :?:

tina martin

Re: Please read and respond!!!

Post by tina martin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 am

There are wonderful testimonials for the program, but it probably varies how effective it can be. To me Session 3 is the most important and I must work at it most every day. I also exercise and meditate every day.

Try to give it the time and attention it calls for. You may be pleasantly surprised. Happy Valentine's Day. Wishing you the very best. Don't lose heart, don't give up.

BlueD

Re: Please read and respond!!!

Post by BlueD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks for your reply!!! I am not giving up and I know this will work but it gets hard sometimes. I am just wondering if this program helps ppl with limitations and this much anxiety! I have seen a lot of ppl on here say they fear to fly or they have social anxiety or they get nervous during public speaking and things like that but I get nervous and get sick about things... like going out of town or driving, I cant drive alone anymore, and things like that... I wish my only problem was public speaking!! :oops:
Well I hope some ppl reply and tell me some good news bcus I need some good news!! I will keep on pushing on!!!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”