Asthma, Anxiety, Advair

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
nick11

Asthma, Anxiety, Advair

Post by nick11 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 am

i've always had mild asthma and used albuterol only if i was near a cat or something i was really allergic to. 3+ months ago i had pneumonia/bronchitis and my asthma worsened so i'm on Advair now. It's causing some weird side effects and you guys know when you look up side effects on google all of a sudden you start to have them. On top of this my son is sick and may need open heart surgery and I'm involved with a lawsuit that is affecting my name and reputation on the internet. How do I stop stressing? The stress is affecting me physically.

nick11

Re: Asthma, Anxiety, Advair

Post by nick11 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 am

i'm getting worse. i have all of the symptoms of hyperventilation syndrome which is over breathing and causes the asthma to get worse and worse. i'm constantly dizzy, o2/co2 levels are probably not right.. i don't have good health insurance. starting to have suicidal thoughts. does anyone know how to cure this?

nick11

Re: Asthma, Anxiety, Advair

Post by nick11 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:22 pm

i am so screwed up right now... i have clonazepam .5mg which i never took before and the generic zoloft. my breathing pattern is so screwed up i'm getting dizzy and out of breath almost constantly. my constantly is in pain and my eyes are always red. is there anyway i can avoid taking these pills?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”