Sunday

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
foxysmom

Sunday

Post by foxysmom » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

Does anyone else have the dreaded sunday? I can't ever enjoy my sundays because i am dreading the week ahead. I wake up even on saturday thinking about it.

foxysmom

Re: Sunday

Post by foxysmom » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Well i must say my sunday got better, got out of the house, and i drove, with my husband ofcourse, and did some shopping and errands. I must say my anxiety was much better today, i also found out some good news about work, i may have a helper lined up, who would be able to ride with me also. As long as i can let my power go, and let someone else do the work, it will be temporary but hopefully will take some stress off while i work on getting myself under control.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Great to hear the positives. Hope your Monday is good too!! I work hard every morning to be thankful and take one moment at a time. I try to be grateful for the small things and focus on the positives. It takes practice. Stick with it. It gets better :)

foxysmom

Post by foxysmom » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you chris for your response!! My monday was pretty good, had a helper with me, and i drove most of the day!!

putty224

Post by putty224 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Glad to hear your monday was good:) I had my orientation 9-7 about the job I told you about definately nervous with no panic attacks, but felt on the verge that's for sure. I felt stressed trying to learn how this clinic does charges as it is way different than what I'm used to. I'm sure it will come in time. The drive went well by myself, but had severe muscle tension and headache by the end of the day from anxiety sitting home now with hot pack around neck. It sure felt good to be back at work again if only I could relax I think I'm going to try some yoga tommorow. Glad to hear you may have a helper! Hope everything else is good with you I'll keep in touch! Oh, to keep you posted on drive over weekend I didn't drive highway scoped out back roads for new job ha! Plan to keep working on highway though! I wish I had a magic fairy to massage my neck and back muscles as I work all day:)

foxysmom

Post by foxysmom » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Putty224,

glad your orientation went well, yeah i know that on the verge feeling all too well, had it some this afternoon in fact!! I do yoga every morning before i leave for work, it helps a lot!!! I just got a new video, but i actually like the old one i had because it has more of a relaxing feel to it. For that muscle tension.....if you can find a good shiatsu massage person near you it is totally worth the $$$ . I have a lady I was seeing for a while on a regular basis, haven't been lately due to not being able to drive :x Hope to see her soon, as she helped a lot!!! I guess its just a good stress reliever. Hope your week continues to go well and panic free!!!

hope11

Post by hope11 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi everyone. I just asked my husband this morning why Sundays always seem to make me feel more depressed. I think it is because I haven't been able to attend my church in two years now. I watch four church services on TV every Sunday morning but instead of feeling better, I sit there and cry through some of them, longing to be healed from this ongoing fear and anxiety that is preventing me from doing what I want to do. As a believer, I know God did not promise to give us a life without trials so I keep on praying without ceasing as we are told to do and believe that He can heal me if it is His will and in His plan for my life. I just want to be able get functional again so I can be helping others. He is my hope or else I would have given up by now. I get so tired of fighting to have my life back. Any comments on this from anyone. I need encouragement.

edmondleeart

Post by edmondleeart » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Hope 11, You have to be strong, it can be really hard at times but youre not alone. when panic comes accept it, it wont kill you. I see it like being hungry, your body is telling you through discomfort. In order to "feed" yourself, feed it with positive messages to yourself..

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Treating anxiety like hunger is a great way to look at it!! I 2 am dealing with anxiety and I know I will be ok!!!

edmondleeart

Post by edmondleeart » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Blue D I know you can I did it, but relapsed from bad food and waaay to much coffee. Relax and tell your self you can get through it. Youll see as days go on, the attacks are less frequent. You can do it!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”