This program really works!!!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
MirandaLey

This program really works!!!

Post by MirandaLey » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 am

Hey everyone, to those that are just beginning on their road to recovery and just starting the program, I have great news:

IT WORKS!!!

It really, really does. It's hard work but the benefits I'm starting to see are worth far more than what it cost to buy this program. I'm on Lesson 6 now and I can't tell you how much this program is transforming my life. I have no panic attacks anymore. It's very, very rare that I get a wave of fear. And my depression is dissipating! I'm becoming a more positive, forgiving, peaceful person, and more assertive. I'm not the only one noticing, either! It's rubbing off on my loved ones and friends. There are times that I still feel stressed or negative or blue, but it's much easier to snap out of it now. Before, I'd let those feelings scare me... not anymore! I'm so excited about this journey that I'm on. And if you're just starting out, have faith in the program, have faith in yourself and you can move MOUNTAINS!!

coachchris

Re: This program really works!!!

Post by coachchris » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 am

Woohoo! Well done :)

MirandaLey

Post by MirandaLey » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 am

Thank you so much. The support I've gotten from the coaches here and other people in the forums has been wonderful!

katie12

Post by katie12 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi there
Can you describe some of the things you were experiencing? I just want to know that the program will work for me...ie I'd like to know what you were going through so I can tell myself it'll work for me... I'm not driving :/I feel like that is my greatest challenge.. but now other things are bothering me and I seem to be obsessing about new things? Like, I read on here somewhere someone had posted something about being afraid of being sucked into the sky? This sounds crazy.. But for whatever reason I have somehow incorporated it into my other fears? It doesn't happen all the time, primarily when I'm at work, and am having to walk around outside... Please any advice or support would be great.

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 pm

At what point did you start seeing results? Did you have anxiety and depression? I'm glad you are doing better!!

MirandaLey

Post by MirandaLey » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Okay guys, let me tell you, the program works for everyone, not just someone with a specific case. You realize what you're doing, right? You're over-analyzing. The biggest thing I've noticed off of the tapes is that no one's story is the same -- there aer so many different stories, from people that were mainly depressed and a little anxious to mainly anxious and also depressed, to severely anxious to the point of agorophobia and depressed, to OCD, and more.

I gradually started to see results around sesson 3. I'm now on session 12 and I still have days where I might feel a bit anxious or even a bit blue (usually before my period), or times when I have an obsessive thought that sticks with me for a few days (I have OCD so it's extra-hard in that regard), but I don't let it scare me.

I think being open and suggestible to other people's problems is totally normal when you're first starting the program. Don't let it get you down. Soon you'll be moving on with your skills and getting better. As for the whole "sucked into the sky" thing, I can kind of relate. I wasn't scared to get sucked into the sky but when driving under an open sky, especially at night, I would just feel really vulnerable!

redizzie

Post by redizzie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

HI,
I have only been doing the work up to session 2 but snuck a peak ahead and listened to session three simply because I had to figure out how to make session 2 work a little better for me. I am already doing better myself. I can say I am not so anxious that I am throwing up like I was 3 weeks ago when I ordered the program. I am still having "mini" anxiety moments but I am able to talk myself out of them now. Knowing that this is working for others is great and hopeful! I will keep going and so should everyone else. This isn't going to be easy but non of us got where we are overnight. I am looking forward to recovery! Thank you for sharing your success!

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 am

Hi I went to the Dr and he said I have panic disorder with agoraphobia! I have been trying to do this without meds but I broke down and got on Effexor and I have had a bad experience with it. I am just an anxious person and the meds made that worse. I was very sick to my stomach while I was on it. Anyways, he is starting me on a new med called pristiq in a few days so I am hoping I can tolerate that on a little bit better! I have been doing the program and it has helped me some but I still have a problem with driving alone or going anywhere alone. I don't have much of a support system and the ppl on here are the only ones that understand me but I don't get a lot of feed back on here most of the time! I know every one is different and meds take a while to kick in but im very hopeful and I know I will be getting better soon!

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 am

We want to remember that the program is a reconditioning of the mind, CBT, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, which takes time, patience, perseverance, determination.

For me it is a daily effort with meditation, with positive self-talk, with exercise, with journaling. Taking small steps, gaining confidence, self-assurance, learning to like ourself will, in time, bring the desired results. That has been my experience. But it is nothing I can ever take for granted. Hope this helps some.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”