Any other ladies feel more stressed during PMS?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
MirandaLey

Any other ladies feel more stressed during PMS?

Post by MirandaLey » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi everyone. I am on Lesson 3 and feeling really good. But I have noticed that during the days before my period, I feel more stressed. Not that I'm panicking (I don't have panic attcks anymore) but just in general more of stressed, irritable feeling. Any ideas or suggestions? Can any other gal relate?

coachchris

Re: Any other ladies feel more stressed during PMS?

Post by coachchris » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Absolutely! Congratulations on your awareness. These are the good old symptoms of PMS for many. I find exercise helps, keeping an eye on the diet ( I start looking for anything sugary) and just knowing that it is coming prepares me to under-react and simplify those days of the month. I tend get a little shaky or irritable as well and it feels good to know the symptoms will pass. You are doing great work Miranda!

MirandaLey

Post by MirandaLey » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank you :). I have been doing good with cutting out my sugar. In fact my husband and I have both started eating more healthy -- less sugar, less caffeine (no caffeine for me, never developed a taste for it, I prefer herbal teas), less salt, less processed foods. We've even tried to cut down on dairy and go vegeterian every second day. I do feel a lot better but I tell you sometimes when it's my time of the month I just need to have a hot chocolate ha ha! But as an occasional treat I think it' s ok.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm

I love this. Great balance, with room for a treat here and there. Well done!

mramirez10

Post by mramirez10 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

I have also found a natural supplement that helps with the symptoms of PMS. It is great! It's called female balance. You can find it at http://www.femalebalance.com/

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”