Tight scalp feeling

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Tebori

Tight scalp feeling

Post by Tebori » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:15 am

Hello all!
Ok. So aside from all of my weird symptoms I've had before now I have a new one that doctors can't seem to figure out. It started out feeling like my sunglasses were in my head like sitting in top of my head but they weren't. I started getting some headaches and random pains mostly on the right side. Now I've noticed that when I raise but mostly when I scrunch Mú eyebrows down the top of my scalp feels like its being pulled tight. IVe been to doctors, massage therapist, acupuncturists, chiropractor. No one can figure this out. I had one doctor tell me it was trigeminal neuralgia but I don't think so. I can also feel the nerve running from the top middle of my forehead down to my right temple. If I rub that spot I feel it radiate down. It's not pain just a tight sensation or feeling like something is touching me there. Could this be muscle tightness in my scalp thus irritating nerves?? The upper cervical chiro told me my neck was out of alignment and I did see the X-rays it is my c1 it's up and to the right. He adjusted it and ill need a couple more. Anyway. Hopefully someone knows of this! ;(

coachchris

Re: Tight scalp feeling

Post by coachchris » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi Tebori,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching department. I often hear people talking about feeling like they have a tight band around their head. I personally carry a lot of tension in my neck, shoulders and scalp. I find massage is really helpful for me, especially a scalp massage. Glad to hear you are reaching out and learning more about how to take care of you.

Take good care of your body and make sure you are using your relaxation cd, eating healthy and drinking enough water.

Here to help.
Coach Chris

Tebori

Re: Tight scalp feeling

Post by Tebori » Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

thank you, its wearing on me, its constant and has been 8 months now

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”