NUTRITION

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
a7934

NUTRITION

Post by a7934 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm hoping that we can pool together useful information and maybe there is even a nutritionist somewhere

or if you just wanna drop a line-feel free !

my question:

i have started burping a lot lately. Since my high anxiety for 1 and a half years now. I ran into some stomach problems.

is anyone a jedimaster believer in healthy lifestyle choices like myself and care to share any insight?

this is my theory:

stressful thoughts develop acid in the stomach. right now because i have just started the program i can't just will the stressful thoughts to stop. Though i have made strides and am almost into the person i want to be:beautiful creative fun -loves fun-

but i can control my eating. in little steps.

ThanX

Ash

LauraLL

Re: NUTRITION

Post by LauraLL » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 am

Hi Ash. I don't know the answer but I can relate. I'll get in touch with my mom. She is good with stuff like that and i'll get back to you. I just use a lot of antacids. :) But I don't like anything not natural. So I'll post what I find out later.

a7934

Post by a7934 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 pm

thanks laura

so nice to hear from u!

yea, let me know

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 am

I had severe stomach problems due to my anxious thinking and adrenalin. Use your relaxation cd and be aware of how much tension you hold in your abdominal area. Practice your 2-4 belly breathing. Probiotics can be very helpful to balance out the ph of the gut. Make sure you are drinking adequate water and eating lots of veggies and fruits. Sometimes digestive enzymes can be helpful as well. Ginger and peppermint are also good. I recommend your local health food store or if you would like to PM me I can get you more specifics of products of I have used. We also have a nutritionist on our coaching team I could connect you with.

Here to help,
Coach Chris

a7934

Post by a7934 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

coach chris!

you replied on one of my blogs :)

yes, good to know. my aunt got me some probiotics.

i found out that it was in part because i was becoming lactose intolerant. can u believe that?

all this time, i attributed it to the fact that it was stress induced. once i cut off dairy -guess its what they say assumptions makes an fool out of us all-

I'm closing with,
dont assume!
i take lactaid now and i am able to eat a lot more foods :)

jms75

Post by jms75 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello,

i just recently started the program, actually my first week.... and i do experience a lot of burping too... i also had some stomach issue... i went to the doctors because i just couldn't handle the feeling of sick to my stomach, nausea, vomit sensation... i was given pepcid meanwhile... then i returned back to the doctors because it just wouldn't go away... after some lab work i ended up have an infection in my stomach... but what caused it... i will find out tomorrow... but reading more about anxiety/depression and all the symptoms that come along with it is a big wow for me... never would i have thought... why couldn't my doctor tell me this...

Jessica :)

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Jessica,

Glad to have you on the forums. I hope your program is going well for you.

If you want to talk more about stress and the body I would love to setup a free coaching call with you.

Just private message me and we can set something up. How did the Dr. go?

Here to help,
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”