i dont feel real

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
dannyv26

i dont feel real

Post by dannyv26 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Ok i was smoking weed yesterday night and i felt as if i was in a dream it was weird i had never felt like this before i'm really scared. I dont feel as if im not real or cant focus or concentrate im scared cause im thinking if its like a first stage of schizophrenia and that really scarys me. I feel likee im not in my body or im in a dream or as if i cant control my thoughts its weird im trying to tell myself im ok but it doesnt go away... please give me advice thank you...

ps. i know i shouldnt of smoked weed but i was dumb i dont know what do to...

i am scaref also cause i only thought being in a dream or not real while i was high but im not anymore and i feel the same i wont smoke weed ever again i promise but i just feel so different.

DolphinG

Re: i dont feel real

Post by DolphinG » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm

dannyv
I havnt done drugs or smoked grass in 21 years but i can tell you that in my youth i used drugs and also smoked weed.
there was i time in my life were i saw that drugs and alcohol was taking control of my life and one day i had a verry bad experience and scared the daylights out of me like this is scarring you, in my case i submitted myself to AA and NA meetings and after some time in the program i was free clean and sober it has been 21 years since that day .
thats one of the reasons why i know this program its going to work for me as well as for you its verry similar in many ways .
Im sure the reason for those strange feelings are mostlikely the weed you took , and not sure because you didnt mention having depression or anxiety but if you are in this forum im asuming you are going through some rough situation.
work the relaxation cd and if you need help with drug adiction there is help for that as well.
you can pm me for private chat :) if you need any info and i would be glad to help in any way possible.
I also suggest you contact coachchriss she is in this forum and she will be great help to you.
Be strong u will be ok.
Dolphin G

dannyv26

Post by dannyv26 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Thank you very much. My first panic attack happened to me when i was smoking weed and i had stopped after that i was doing better i was listening to the cds but i only went up to cd 6 but kept of listening to the relaxation cd it helped but recently i wanted to try weed to get over my fear of that but it came back and i feelthe same a before or maybe even wore i feel as if i can't concentrate our i'm scared because i keep thinking of schizophrenia that really scares me. Ill try and listen to the cds again see if they can help. but thanks we should private chat or something.. whos that coach you says?

DolphinG

Post by DolphinG » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 pm

coachcriss .
she can give you good advise and input.
dolphin g

grandma loves arielle

Post by grandma loves arielle » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 am

I use to feel the same way when I smoked pot & now recently it happens when I drink too so I did some research & found out that if you are chemically inbalanced with depression & anxiety disorder the drugs & alchohol effect your system differently & will agravate the disorder more so. I experimented many times & now have quit altogether which kinda sucks since it use to be fun to go out with friends & let loose but its not worth the chance of a negative response & it was scarey too :(

dannyv26

Post by dannyv26 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:43 am

Thanks for the respond ummmm today i was here all day at home doing nothing well i became sick head ache fever and soiree throat but i had been thinking of crazy thoughts like i have a mental illness but i have been listening to the cds and right now i an on 3 but i can't seem to get the scary crazy thoughts out of my head i feel like i worry 24/7 right now i'm taking citalopram but i guess it doesn't seem to work i was on Zoloft 100 mg and stop to take this med because with Zoloft i was always tired no energy but no my anxiety came back and feels worse do you think i should take Zoloft again just to fix my worrys ?

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi Danny,

Let's schedule a free coaching call together. I can help answer some of your questions and we can get you out of this negative thinking cycle. Your story is a very common one. A perfect storm moves in and we have to be able to make sense of it in order to move forward. It's a lot about control. Please private message me and we can talk this week.

We are here to help.

Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”