copying cds to ipod?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
shleee3

copying cds to ipod?

Post by shleee3 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 am

has anyone had success with this? i read a review once where a woman copied the cds to her ipod so she could listen to them while she walked her dog but for some reason it's not letting me copy the files onto it.

Iwillbebetter

Re: copying cds to ipod?

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 am

I don't recall how I did it, but I also copied them to my ipod. I also copied all the discs to keep in my car (can't play ipod in car) so I can listen to on the way to and from work :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

chill1981

Post by chill1981 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 pm

I was able to put the relaxation CD on my ipod but I can't remember how I did it. I was in itunes.. and I remember it was by fluke that I figured it out. This doesn't help I'm sure, but I think I went into my computer once I had the disc in my laptop, and I clicked and dragged it into itunes perhaps.. I must've synced it somehow? I will try putting week 4 on my ipod and I will let you know later. It is so much more handy to have it on your ipod than on a cd player.

chill1981

Post by chill1981 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Ok, so I successfully put lesson 4 on my ipod. What I first did, was open up itunes, and import the CD.. once that was done, I went file, sync ipod... then after that, I clicked on music at the top of the left hand column and found Lucindas CD that I just downloaded, then I clicked and dragged each session to my ipod and that worked.. Hope this helps.. you need itunes though.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”