Thank You - WebAdmin

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
WebAdmin
Site Admin

Thank You - WebAdmin

Post by WebAdmin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi, I just wanted to thank each one of you who report the spammers to us when you see them...it helps a lot. I get 99% of them but once in awhile a couple slip through but with your help it only takes a few keystrokes to remove the posts & ban them, so from me to you...thank you! :)

Iwillbebetter

Re: Thank You - WebAdmin

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:05 am

And a big thank you, for getting the 99% and only leaving a few for us to catch!! :) It is deffinatly great to be able to come without having to sort threw the spam posts!! :) So thanks to you also!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 am

Echo IWBB. They are easy to spot, report, and together (always many thanks) they have a very short shelf life, as the saying goes.

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Post by WebAdmin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 am

Spammers aren't real bright are they? ;) At times they're even fun to catch & play with for a little while but in the end they too wind up where they belong...the trashcan. Have a fantastic Saturday and no I didn't win the lottery last night. lol

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”