Need a Stress Coach?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Bakedpears

Need a Stress Coach?

Post by Bakedpears » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 am

I have been a life coach with StressCenter.com for 13 years now. I have helped many, many individuals over the years gain control over their thought process in just 15 weeks with just a phone call a week. It truly is amazing. I am still amazed that I am where I am in my life because of the Attacking Anxiety Program and the coaching I received. I have come from being housebound to unbelievable freedom... public speaking, traveling, eating comfortably in restaurants, being alone, sleeping well EVERY night - even through crisis! I would highly recommend the coaching program to anyone. It is an investment in yourself that will continue to pay dividends for years to come. If you have any questions please call me at 419-408-4590 and leave a message or call the StressCenter.com to get more information about the coaching program.
Tammy

Andy219

Re: Need a Stress Coach?

Post by Andy219 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 pm

A stress coach would be nice. Is it ok to do while you also see a counselor? Would be interested in talking to you. I lve in NY. What time zone are you in?

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Post by WebAdmin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Hello Andy, if you'd like go ahead and call Tammy at the number she listed and leave a message and I'm sure she will return your call at her earliest opportunity. She is in the same time zone you are btw. Take care and have a great evening!

Bakedpears

Post by Bakedpears » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Hey Andy- give me a call and we can talk. Call any time, if I'm on another call I will call you back shortly. Glad you are interested in the coaching. I'm sure I can answer any questions you have. 419-408-4590

palani

Post by palani » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 pm

What is the cost ?

Ksfrost

Post by Ksfrost » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Would like to find out what is involved....does it cost money....is it like a weekly appt?

Karin

Bakedpears

Post by Bakedpears » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Coaching is a call to you from your coach once a week for 30-40 min a session. There are 15 sessions for the 15 lessons in the Attacking Anxiety program. You will listen to the CD and do the work in the workbook before each session. Your coach will help you with any questions or point out ways to practice the skills that would get better results. A coach is a great way to stay accountable and on track. Some individuals have never finished the program because they get through a few sessions, feel better, then stop the program. This can result in anxiety and depression coming back. You need all the information in the program for maximum benefit. I have had many clients say they got so much more out of this program with a coach to help them. If you have any questions please give me a call at 419-408-4590. For price details call Trein at 1-818-436-0842.
This could be your turning point....

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”