Checking In - Loss in My Family

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
WebAdmin
Site Admin

Checking In - Loss in My Family

Post by WebAdmin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello, first off my apologies I haven't been on for a few days long enough to do much of anything except the new registrations and knock the spammers out as quick as possible.

A few days ago, a younger cousin of mine was killed in a car accident and it's taken all of our family to pull it back together and support each other but it's been tough. She was texting while driving, lost control of the vehicle, and it rolled over. She always wore a seatbelt but for some reason she didn't that night and was ejected. She was killed instantly or as close to that is known.

My anxiety has been very high, almost to the point of not wanting to drive anywhere anymore but like falling off a horse you have to get back on again as soon as possible and go again. I know it wasn't me in that wreck but it feels like it at times.

Anyway, if you need to contact me feel free to send a private message to me or you may email me at: WebAdmin@stresscenter.com and I'll respond to you asap.

Guess I just wanted to talk for a few minutes to make sure I'm a real person with real feelings and I hurt right now but the sun will rise again tomorrow and we'll say our last goodbyes then.

Everyone have a better night than me please and thank you for listening.

tina martin

Re: Checking In - Loss in My Family

Post by tina martin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 am

What can one say to such a terrible tragedy; such sorrow? Technology is great and then there is the other, dark side.

We are so very sorry for this loss in your family. Hard to know what to say. It will take time to deal with such a shock. Do take care of yourself and know we are always very appreciative for helping us at this site that means much to many of us.

Our heartfelt sympathies to you.

Karmerri

Post by Karmerri » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Such a sad thing to hear, I am so sorry for your loss.

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family and her friends.

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

so sorry to hear about your loss....

tateman

Post by tateman » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 am

so sorry about your loss. god be with you and you family. i worry about this same thing with the texting.i have a 17 year old girl and i cant imagine losing her.you are a real person with real feelings.i feel it is completely normal to have those feelings you are experiencing. you are devistated right now and you need to give yourself time to get threw this be kind to yourself . odds are you will be feeling better soon and you will carry on with normal activities

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Post by WebAdmin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 am

Hello everyone, sorry I didn't get back to you right away but I took some time off this weekend for me only. I'm fine, got through the funeral and all late last week and as hard as it was the entire community came together in support for the family and that made it easier. My "anticipatory anxiety" went into full gear and I should have known that was happening but it did catch me off guard this time. I read each one of your replies and wanted to thank you for your help. It's a new day and time to move on once again. She'll always be in our hearts and the memories are all good that's what counts and that's the type of mark she left on all of us, to remember her always. Thank you!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”