ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH RENEW

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
KAMO

ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH RENEW

Post by KAMO » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:51 am

I've been taking the Renew vitamins for about a month, but only once a day in the mornings. For the past few weeks, I've been getting leg cramps in the middle of the night, and boy are they painful. I did check with my doctor before taking them because I am on other medications and he said they should be fine. The vitamins and leg cramps may not be related, but it does seem strange to be getting these cramps now when I wasn't having them before. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if I should just stop taking them. I'd appreciate any advice you have to give.

pettygil

Re: ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH RENEW

Post by pettygil » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 am

You should talk to your doctor about this, yes again. I'm not a doctor but that is my advice to you. You doctor is going to know if the vitamins are causing this, or not, and trust what he or she says, they know. I wont give any other advice as I am not qualified to do so.

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:06 pm

i have been taking them everyday i fill more energy better mood no night cramps in legs! please share with us what your dr. has to say if the vitamins are related to your leg cramps....

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm not seeing my doctor until Nov, but if I find out sooner, I'll let you know. Thanks for replying guys.

braveironwill

Post by braveironwill » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 am

I'm not a doctor either but I've had leg cramps and usually its because of lack of Vitamin D. Try stretching before you go to sleep. You could even use a little Aspercreme which might help until you get to the doctor. I would try and get an earlier appointment.

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 am

braveironwill wrote:I'm not a doctor either but I've had leg cramps and usually its because of lack of Vitamin D. Try stretching before you go to sleep. You could even use a little Aspercreme which might help until you get to the doctor. I would try and get an earlier appointment.
Thanks for telling me about vitamin D.

braveironwill

Post by braveironwill » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 pm

KAMO wrote:
braveironwill wrote:I'm not a doctor either but I've had leg cramps and usually its because of lack of Vitamin D. Try stretching before you go to sleep. You could even use a little Aspercreme which might help until you get to the doctor. I would try and get an earlier appointment.

You're welcome. I was also thinking about these supplements, I won't use them. They have coloring and artificial flavoring and I don't know why they would put this in them. I would try the vitamin D though. Rainbow Light is a good brand. www.rainbowlight.com. If you're lactose intolerant, they may have one that doesn't have any milk product such as lactose in it. Good luck!

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 pm

braveironwill wrote:
KAMO wrote:

You're welcome. I was also thinking about these supplements, I won't use them. They have coloring and artificial flavoring and I don't know why they would put this in them. I would try the vitamin D though. Rainbow Light is a good brand. http://www.rainbowlight.com. If you're lactose intolerant, they may have one that doesn't have any milk product such as lactose in it. Good luck!
I haven't taken the Renew vitamins for about 3 weeks now and have not had any nighttime leg cramps since I stopped taking them. My doctor said they should be ok to take and should not interfere with other meds I'm on, but I think I'll try them again in another month and see if they come back. Then I'll know for sure that it was the Renew vitamins.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”