Spoke with Cornflower

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Some of you might recall a dear member here named Cornflower, whom I recently spoke with.

Thought I'd give you a brief update on her.

She is now completely off the internet and her eyesight is improving greatly. She is getting out a lot more, enjoying walks and fresh air, and talking with her neighbors.

She has asked about several of you, concerned about how you are doing and if you are doing well.

I admire this sweet woman, she has helped me a lot throughout my own journey in the past year, and I know she has positively affected many others here. She has presented herself as a role model and mentor, with so much grace, dignity and humility.

She has had a long, rich and interesting life and reminds me that 'life is too short'. Our conversation was very encouraging about enjoying life and all the little things it has to offer.

Please know that she has been thinking and praying for so many here. It's a good thing to remember, that when you have reached the top of a mountain and enjoying a reward, it is probably because a very special person in your life who has once crossed your path has been praying for you and you didn't even know it!

Take care.

:)
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:08 am

Oh Shifrah, Thank you sooooooo very much for this update on Cornflower!!! I have often wondered how she is doing!!! It is soooooo great to hear that her eye sight is improving!!! God is sooooo very good all of the time!!!

Would you relay a message to Cornflower from me??? Would you tell her that I love her and miss her sooooo very much??? Would you tell her that I have never stopped praying for her and that I have always believed that God could and would heal her eyesight???

I also need for her to know that I am no longer a member of the little online church, but that it does still exist!!! I would love for her to know these things, because she was the one who named this little church!!!

May God Richly Bless You Shifrah!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!! Cloie

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 am

Hey Shif ! Next time you talk to Cornflower, tell her I miss her ! I loved reading the positive messages from her. Tell her I'm doing very well and that I'm glad that she is too.

Give her an "over the phone" hug for me.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 am

Will do, when we do speak again. She'll be happy to know that.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”