Share your most successful coping strategies

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
CarolMoore

Re: Share your most successful coping strategies

Post by CarolMoore » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 am

Yoga, stretching and natural massage therapy is my way to deal with all body issues, stress and depression. I think these are the natural remedied of stress relief and also provide mental relaxation.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 am

Hello Carol:

I have been thinking for some time about getting a massage again !
I used to get massages occasionally and they really, really helped me.
I am a very tense person. As soon as the massage person starts
working on me they can already tell that my body needs a lot of
work on the table ! Thank you for mentioning massages.
There is a great yoga studio here is town and they also do
massages at that location. I have never had those hot rock
massages. What are those like ?

Lynda Lu :)

egriff

Post by egriff » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:41 pm

TEA forms and yoga work for me :D

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Greetings from the Coaching Team:

We're excited to invite you to BOOTCAMP, our NEW fast-track program for Combatting Stress and Depression Program. This new program is especially designed for those who may not have the AA &D program but are desiring to rid themselves of anxiety and depression.

BootCamp Basics include:

* A Weekly WEBINAR presented in three segments. The first is an instructional time full of the most important tools and truth from the the program program. Then a Question and Answer time followed by an opportunity to observe coaching in action! This will be the best hour of your week!

*One FREE personal coaching session with a veteran StressCenter Coach. Here we get to speak with you on a more personal level and customize YOUR plan for recovery. Just this one personal coaching session will accelerate you to peace and power.

*15 NEW BootCamp e-lessons delivered to your email every other day. These are all of the proven Hints and Helps we have gleaned over years coaching and are guaranteed to get you feeling better FASTER!

BootCamp is perfect for those people who are ready for change right now! Remember, our coaches have their own personal journey of recovery from anxiety, depression, obsessive thinking and they know the way to peace and power.

The continuous weekly Webinar, one personal coaching session and 15 e-lessons is just $99
If you are interested in enrolling reply to this message, email bootcamp@stresscenter.com or call 888-480-6785.

Here to help,
Coach Chris

sarahabel83

Post by sarahabel83 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:58 am

Most of the people feel depressed due to work pressure. Due to the stress, they cannot give their best at workplace and it affects their performance. I read a few good points given by a popular motivational keynote speaker about handling the stress at workplace. I hope it will help all.
http://bit.ly/1ePAhzv

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:10 am

I had been hearing that vetiver oil is good for relaxation and sleep so I tried some the last time I went to the dentist. I rubbed a drop on the bottom of each of my big toes 30 minutes before my root canal :shock: and found it extremely calming. I do really well with breathing and meditation too.
Here's a good article on the oil. Let me know if you have any questions:) Peace-Coach Chris

http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils ... r-oil.aspx
Last edited by coachchris on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

hope11

Post by hope11 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am

Hi Coach Chris: So glad the forum finally got brought back up. Have missed it. I am still weaning from Klonopin very, very slowly. The NP at my dr thinks I will successfully get off of it but may have to increase the Paxil to do so. I go through periods of extreme jitteriness still. Then I may go a few days feeling really calm. I am waaay better than I was over four years ago. What do you think about this? I know you weaned off some meds. What, if any, symptoms did you have? Is this pretty normal? BTW, is the vetiver oil something safe with Klonopin and Paxil? Have a good day!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”