Don't know what I'm going to do now...

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
little italy

Post by little italy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi everyone...

My boyfriend of 8 years has been sooo supportive...doing the shopping, taking my boys to school, cleaning the house, cooking dinner, and so on(for this past year)....It's been a really long and tough year...havnt left my house, drove, and so on...he is now to the point now where he's tired of it and always says how he's tired of doing everything and he will leave if things don't get better...I know I can't fix myself over night...but I do know my boys and I would not be able to make it on our own....It's been a long 5 years since I found out I have fibromyalgia and a hysterectomy, both in the same year, and now the horrible anxiety I've had this past year...I'm only 35 and my whole life is falling apart over something I can't controll, at least yet....anyone have any advice or suggestions???...or maybe just some kind words so I don't feel like such a failure???

Thanks for reading, Little~Italy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:11 pm

I also forgot to tell you all that 5 years ago when I found out I have Fibro, and had to quit my job and go on SSD, I told him he should leave bacause things are not going to get much better....but he promised that he would stick with me no matter what....I knew it would come down to this....I'm soooo sad because no one understands...not even my parents...everyone thinks it's all my fault the way things have turned out...it's like everyone is giving up on me...

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi<
I am very very sorry that you are going through such a hard time
I think that you should talk to your boyfriend and make him listen to the CD from Lucinda called 'I will be there for you"
Maybe he will understand that he needs to have patience and that anxiety is a disorder that takes a little time.
I think that it is very rude given the fact that you also suffer from Fybromalgia,and that he loses patience> It it was me I will ask him if he still loves me..
Life is not just roses everyday,it is about good and bad, and you cannot give up when things are bad, you have to keep going and have the support from the people that truly love you.
I hope you will talk to him and figure out how he really feels for you
If it is love he will never give you up no matter how sick you get.
let me know how you are doing
Dubai

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Thank you soooo much dubai for yur reply!!! :)

he has told me he loves me but is misserable(spelling??)...tired of working then having to do everything after that....I'm hoping to get him to listen to that cd...I know he's mad cuz I've strayed away from the program for awhile, but I'm ready now to get back on it...and yes, if he loves me enough he will stick with me...but with these problems it doesnt always work that way....I will try to talk to him tomarrow after he cools down...wish me luck...I will let you know how it goes...

Thanks again for the reply!!!!!
Your friend, Little~Italy

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:12 am

Well, it's the next day and he wont even talk to me....I don't know what I should do....or if theres even anything I can do....everyone has given up on me....I'm so :( and :?...

My boys are going to my parents today for the holiday weekend...their mad at me because I don't want them to pick them up here because I feel emberessed and ashamed for them to see me like this, the think my anxitey isn't as bad as it is....and my boyfriend is mad at me because he has to take them....this is a no win situation....feeling really lonley!!!!

Thanks for reading, Little~Italy

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”