Anxiety and Running to the Bathroom?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:53 pm

I have had this problem since I was a kid. And when I have to go, I have to go NOW! My folks kept an old enamel potty under the front seat of the car for me, it was that bad. I was also checked by a doctor and they found nothing.

I was in a play when I was 15 and had gone to the bathroom right before we got ready for the curtain to go up. Well, in 5 minutes, I had to go again. The director said "NO WAY" and to wait until Act one was over. Well, about 10 minutes later, I had wet my pants. I was SO UPSET and she acted like it was no big deal. I had on dark brown pants and it didn't show and the audience didn't know it, but all of the cast did. I had to wear the wet stuff for the next 2 1/2 hours! I was going to go and change and go to the cast party afterward, but some of the other kids started calling me "Puddles" and I just was too humiliated to do it.

EVER since then, I have a "Plan B" for just about anywhere or any situation I am in. I also have to wear pads now as I leak at times. I am SO GLAD that I have this problem! LOL! If I am stressed, anxious or anticipating something, I am in the bathroom at least hourly until it all is over and it doesn't matter what I drink or don't drink. I try to limit my fluids if I Know something is coming up, but then still go as much. I wonder where all of the "water" comes from.

Sure glad to know it isn't just me!

Smiles, DEB

Searching for some peace

Post by Searching for some peace » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:54 pm

PS....Anita, I will pray that you get off of all of that diet Dew. I'm surprized that all of that caffiene doesn't have you out flying around your yard!LOL!

Smiles, DEB

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:32 am

psttttt... :D,
alot of us are like that. i am especially at night. its when the weather gets warm. and you get under the covers. lol.yep got to go...so don't worry it will all come out in the wash. :roll: :D
don

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:33 am

lol i meant when the weather gets cold.. :D

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:28 pm

I think when I get anxious my system goes into overdrive.I have come to the realization that each time I pee I will have to do it again in less than 5 minutes. Then I can make it a good 45 minutes before it happens again. We even bought our tickets to the NASCAR race based on what was close to the aisle because I know I will be in and out.

P.S. Anita how much better woukd your anxiety be without all that caffeine! I will keep you in my prayers that you can kick the diet Dews.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:59 am

LOL I actually go to the bathroom, especially at work, to escape! I may not even need to "go". I just need to get away from people and be by myself, so off I go!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:36 pm

I'm running to the bathroom alot(urinating).I have these strange tinglings from my waste to my leg. I'm very Nervous, can anybody help?,or identifie with me ? p.s., I no It's very early,can someone help

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”