LIST YOUR SYMPTOMS & LAUGH (need feedback)

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Keeping the Faith

Post by Keeping the Faith » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 am

One of my biggest ones:

I want to be alone......
Hey, where do you think you're going? Just get back here and sit there and don't say a word to me!LOL

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:41 am

I can understand that, I don't want to be abandoned, but I don't want a lecture either. just listen, and be there, a (((((HUG)))))) goes a long way towards healing!!!
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:13 am

HI cfe :) :) :),
It is sooooo nice to see you on here!!! I was just thinking about you, yesterday!!! I have missed you sooooo much!!! I absolutely love your style of writing, and I miss your stories!!!

A hug sure does go a long ways!!! Many (((((((hugs))))))))) to you!!!

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 am

Thank you Bones, I have been thinking about you too! we have been busy here on the ranch, it has been all and all a very good winter, just got 3 inches of snow, it is laying so well, and the day is clear and still. our fall calves are growing, and playing out side my window, they are enjoying the show too. it isn't so cold now it is almost 30* the birds are singing, and the sun is coming through the clouds, like God is peeking in to Bless us! A beautiful day, in my neighborhood.
I just finished my 30 min. of moving, while watching Joyce Myers, and now I am going back to finishing my Daughters wedding dress, I am just putting the fringe on, it has been a long trial, crocheting it, I have grown, in the experience, God has directed me to make a beautiful dress if I do say so myself. She will be a beautiful bride to start the life God has given her with this man. I am so much more ready for this today than I have been for the last 6 mo. Thank God the anxiety is gone, over this trial in my life. Hallelujah
hope all is well with you.
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

R~A~M~O~N~A

Post by R~A~M~O~N~A » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 am

:p Hi I dont post much at all but I came across this and had to respond because yesterday man was it a doozy!!I have done the program back in 2007 and still do it yes I have had some relief and when i think i see the light at the end of tunnel bam something or someone smacks me backwards..or i do it to myself..2001 I had a hysterectomy and i woke up a total mess. So heres what i deal with with almost everyday and is gettin worse.
1.Heart Attack
2.Chest Pains & Flutters & Skips
3.Dizziness
4.Off Balance
5.Headaches of all kinds
6.Tension in muscles,neck,shoulders,etc..
7.Stomach upset and Belching ( I MEAN LOUD!!LOL)
8.Passing Gas ,,aka FARTING
9.Tender Spots
10.Ringing in the ears
11.Vertigo
12.Vision problems,spots and wiggly lines
13.Inner Shaking & Outer
14.Crying
15.Anger
16.Death along with the pain before death.
17.Death of a loved one.
18.I hold my breath
19.Crowded Places
20.GERMS UGHHHH !!!
21.Shopping addiction is like a drug for me.
22.Dry Skin
23.Pale Skin
24.F E A R of everything!
25.Checking the color of my finger nails
26.Showers,,I hate to but have too!
27.Cold feet and hands
28.Worry about everyone and everything.
29.CANCER
30.ok well u get the PICTURE??LOL
I went to 30 docs in 1 year since 2001-2010 i have had everything checked on my body ,done every test..But yet I am still afraid.Makes living a life very hard when I cant cook or clean because of BODY SYMPTOMS...I HATE THIS MESS. But I love the LORD and People..the program helped me yes and i will continue to use it i take meds but right now i am sinking.
God Bless ,Thanks if u read this..Ramona

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:18 pm

I have had alot of success from the phase one diet, getting my body balanced again. go to knowthecause.com, and see what you think, to Quote Doug, 'If you keep doing what your are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting." Balancing the system takes time, especially if you have had that sugary.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you Bones, I have been thinking about you too! we have been busy here on the ranch, it has been all and all a very good winter, just got 3 inches of snow, it is laying so well, and the day is clear and still. our fall calves are growing, and playing out side my window, they are enjoying the show too. it isn't so cold now it is almost 30* the birds are singing, and the sun is coming through the clouds, like God is peeking in to Bless us! A beautiful day, in my neighborhood.
I just finished my 30 min. of moving, while watching Joyce Myers, and now I am going back to finishing my Daughters wedding dress, I am just putting the fringe on, it has been a long trial, crocheting it, I have grown, in the experience, God has directed me to make a beautiful dress if I do say so myself. She will be a beautiful bride to start the life God has given her with this man. I am so much more ready for this today than I have been for the last 6 mo. Thank God the anxiety is gone, over this trial in my life. Hallelujah
hope all is well with you.
Cfe, you have such a great way with words!!! I can see all of this taking place, as though I was there!!!

I think that it is the "neatest" thing that you are actually making your daughter's wedding dress!!! I am soooo proud of you!!!

I am also very thankful to hear that you are no longer suffering from anxiety!!! That is very good news!!!

I have been doing pretty well!!! My son (Brandon) got married on Valentine's Day, so, I have a new DIL!!! She is very sweet and kind, and they seem to love each other very much!!!

I pray that things continue going well for you!!! It feels sooooo good to hear your stories, once again!!!

Have a beautiful night!!! God Bless you cfe!!

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi Ramona,
I am soooo sorry that you are suffering with so many body symptoms!!! I pray that you read back through my postings and try some of the "extras" which I did!!! They sure did work for me!!!

I pray that God blesses you tremendously on your road to recovery!!!

cfe

Post by cfe » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:22 am

Today I am a (dyslexic) 16 again, and I am resting here on the net. until 10:am when my knight in his old armor, picks me up, to go to town 40 miles South, for lunch, and some shopping. We have about 5 inches of snow left over from the last 2 storms, laying around, and beautiful icicles hanging from the eaves. glistening in the sunshine this morning. I was born on the anniversary of the raising of the Flag on Iwo. just when the February thaw ended the 49 B lizard, I love to see the snow melting on my birthday, it brings back such good memories. My Dad being a Marine, called me little Sarabotchy, back then, and Grandpa called me his breath of spring! Today, they are gone, but they live on in my heart, for eternity. My lover is out breaking ice, and feeding the calves, now, before we leave for a day of fun, in Town. I need a few supplies like fresh vegetables. but I won't be cooking today. It is all Good! God is really Blessing us, through it all. I am sewing on the fringe and beads, to her dress now, and hoping to Finnish it this week. and start dressing up mine to match a little. as I am the Matron of Honor in this one too! lol, It is all in His hands God Bless it all!!!!!

cfe

Post by cfe » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:57 am

R~A~M~O~N~A
when i think i see the light at the end of tunnel bam something or someone smacks me backwards..
<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Lucinda calls these "Growth spurts" that is all it is. I think we have them all our lives, the trick is to see them for just that; something to learn & grow us to the next level, our Attitude toward these Growth Spurts, can make them easier. I am finishing a dress, that I had no idea would turn out when I started it, I had no pattern, but in faith I picked up the hook, and thread and just "stepped in" and now 6 months latter I am putting the finishing touches to a beautiful Wedding dress for my daughter. there where times I had to put it down, I just did not know what to do with it to make it come out like I had envisioned it to be. and some times my vision changed, I would pick it up again, and work it a while and it would work out. All along, God was working with me, I don't want her to marry this man, but it is not my life, not my choice, my choice was to Love her, and help her find her happiness. I started this course back in 06,believing the earth could not turn with out my hand on the crank, I was a mess, upset with every circumstances that came my way, or my kids, or my friends. My MD. told me I would never see 2003 and I didn't care. I suffered through that for 3 years, caring less and less each year. I picked up Lucinda's course, in 06 I could hardly work through it, after 4 months being stuck on lesson 4 they gave me a coach, we started over, and went through it just as it was written. not stopping to ponder my wasted past and wallow in my mistakes. I finished it and was disseminated, the first time, I slipped back, with a Growth Spurt! but I used the tools I had learned, and slowly solved that one, and the next, and the next, I expect another one to come along any time now, but I am ready, I know I can do it because my God is working with me, just like I was working with that dress! and He is working with my daughter, and He is working with you, (when you let Him), you are not alone in this life, you have a loving, & living God to help you, and you can do it! together! Life is like that. we relay are not in charge of what happens to us, but we are in charge of our attitudes as we go through what is happening to us. I have heard it said "Life is a test" I believe it is our Attitude that helps us or hinders us. You can focus on the problem, or you can focus on the solution. I find Trusting in my God to work it out with me, is the only way to get through this test, called life. No one gets through it un-scared! but I have noticed those with the best Attitude gets through it the quickest. God Bless you R~A~M~O~N~A, That is very pretty written like that, and you are obviously a very pretty girl, but writing it like that is not easy. take my advice LIGHTEN UP!!! and make life more easy!!!</span>

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”