LIST YOUR SYMPTOMS & LAUGH (need feedback)

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
cfe

Post by cfe » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:20 am

I was learning last week, how Mono Sodium Glutimate. MSG has been found to cause heart arithimia, (like your symptoms) If you are eating about anything processed; chips, or crackers with flavors you are probably eating MSG, it has other names as well because it has been causing medical problems for years now so it is hidding, any flavor inhanser is probably MSG in disquise. Some of our symptoms are anxiety your body wants attention, and we must know it will pass but Lucinda tells us to look in to our diet, and she suggests we take the "Good Live" vitamins, because many of these symptoms are from poor diets. Get off the processed food and eat natural, unsweetend and cut our stimulents, like caffen, nicateen, and suggares,

My adrenasl are so tired I am on a no carb diet for now, to let my adreanals rest. At my age this may take a few months, but at your age a cupple weeks will probably do it. or just stop eating stimulents, anxiety is enough of an addrenelin rush without eating any. Do your deep breathing exercises, and let stop wearing out your adrenals.
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Nugget

Post by Nugget » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:01 pm

A few of my symptoms:

Inner feelings of shakiness
Racing heart
Nausea
Constipation
Loss of thought
Disassociation
Fatigue due to inability to sleep at night
Blushing

Soooo many more....

Anxious Jenny

Post by Anxious Jenny » Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 am

My symptoms are:
1. Heart palps. Like a flutter in my chest.
2. Racing heart.
3. Left arm pain, shoulder pain.
4. Jaw pain from grinding and clenching my teeth.
5. Tingling feeling - especially on left side.
6. Tingling, slight numbness on left side of face
7. Headaches when really stressed or crying.
8. Irritable, angry and frustrated at times.
9. Lightheaded
10. Stomach aches
11. Afraid of getting pregnant.
12. Afraid Someone I love will die or I will die.
13. Always think I'm sick or dying of something.
14. Can't think as clearly as I used to.
15. Flushed feeling. Get hot then cold suddenly.
16. Electric shock feeling.
17. Obsessive thoughts.
18. Scared all the time and the feeling that I just can't enjoy things without something bad happening.

I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now. These all suck and I'm trying the laugh them off. Not easy though!

cfe

Post by cfe » Wed May 20, 2009 9:37 am

Dear Anxious Jenny
It is a matter of stooping negative thoughts and replacing them with POSITIVES;

Think of something new;
At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06 07/08/09.
This will never happen again!

LISTEN TO SOMETHING OLD:
http://tropicalglen.com/ this is a wonderful jukebox, of golden oldies, I put it on the years I was the happiest, my school years, when my husband and I was dating. Listening to good old music helps me feel young and happy again.

PLAY GAMES:
http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

READ GOOD BOOKS;
Did you know that 365 — the number of days in
a year — is equal to 10 times 10, plus 11
times 11, plus 12 times 12?
Or that the sum of any successive odd numbers
always equals a square number — as in 1 + 3 =
4 (2 squared), while 1 + 3 + 5 = 9 (3
squared), and 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 = 16 (4 squared)?
From the book "Is GOD a Mathematician?" by
Mario Livio

In short, you must think on things that are beautiful, peaceful, & joyful You can control your thoughts, when the fear comes, CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
Just as the time and date of July 4th will never happen again each moment of our lives will never happen again. We must do all we can with each moment. Living in the moment, is much easier, than worrying about it, wasting it, or regretting it. This program is wonderful at helping you do all of that and more. Where are you in the class? When you get to the part where, you realize you are the only one you can change! and it is very possible to change, by becoming a POSITIVE person. You will win!!! a happy life. Keep working the program, just the way Lucinda wrote it. and I will guarantee you, no matter what comes against you, you will be able to CHANGE IT! to positive so fast, it will never again, give you a list like this one. For example:
1. Heart palps. Like a flutter in my chest.
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">when my heart palps, like a butter fly, I can visualize the beautiful colors of my wings, what a trip!</span>
2. Racing heart.
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">my heart is racing, I wonder if we will win!</span>
3. Left arm pain, shoulder pain
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">The pain in my arm and shoulder, helps me to feel alive, maybe a message will help them feel better, I can give them some TLC so they feel better, perhaps some BIO-FREEZE.</span>
4. Jaw pain from grinding and clenching my teeth.
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Wow clenching my teeth, hurts my jaw. I need to laugh more, I am going to look for a funny movie I can't help myself when I watch a good comedy. and I am going to stop watching the news, and reading the paper! I need some Good News, I know it is out there if it isn't I need to go out and make some!</span>
8. Irritable, angry and frustrated at times.
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I can't do this to others, I have to lower my expectations, and lighten up, life is to short, and precious to be angry, HOW IMPORTANT WILL THIS BE; in a week, a month, or a year. I need to play nice with others, I have to decide to be happy, in every circumstance. for the sake of my family.</span>
I can tell you, I finished this 3 years ago, it works, I have never done anything in my life as important to me, and everyone I love than this program. Don't give up, and don't give in to it. You are in control. you don't have to agree with every idea that comes in your mind, there is a better way to live. Renew your mind, and save your life!
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Benji

Post by Benji » Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Here are mine:

Worried about my breath
Fear of not being able to breathe through my nose
My nose can be stuffy in 2 seconds flat and then clear up 2 seconds later (very weird)
I see halos around things sometimes
Numbness in my face and arms and chest
Feeling out of touch with reality
Like a cloud is over my brain
Depression
Brain fog
I can be driving and for 3 seconds not know where I am and then it clicks back in (very weird)
Scared I have a brain tumor
Afraid I'll get cancer like my mother
Worried about what people think about me
Heart skips beats
Agoraphobic
...Currently on Pristiq and xanax (really wish I could get off both, but scared how i'd feel)
Can't drive 30 minutes by myself
Feel God is punishing me
Insomnia
Feel like my sugar gets low, but have had it checked and it's ok.
Constant anxiety
I used to perform music and travel for a living/ can't do that anymore.
Afraid to go to hell! (must be my religious baggage)
Afraid my list will be longer than everyone elses lol :)

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri May 22, 2009 12:54 am

Benji <span class="ev_code_RED">Afraid to go to hell! (must be my religious baggage)</span> We all cray baggage, from our childhood Dr. Phil said "there is no truth, only perception" it took me a while to understand that. I believe he is right now, I noticed that others didn't understand what I told them, and I noticed I didn't really hear what others were saying to me. My perception is like a filter, it only allows only things through that I want to/or expect to, hear. If something else is said it doesn't compute, and as I was watching for that I realized I was asking questions more to understand their point of view. I realized than I was flying to fast! I needed to slow down and listen better. I believe anxiety, is living in FEAR and that fear [for me has always been rejection], it disconnects us from every one even GOD. That disconnection is a perception not a reality. For me it was guilt! as a Mother I felt I had failed my daughter. This program showed me, only quitters fail, every one has their own MESS. We all have obstetricals to over come in life that is why we are called over comers. I do not believe God sits back and punishes us. He is our creator, He Loves us, and He never gives up on us! He sacrificed every thing for us, it is up to us to receive His Love! To often, our perception of God has been formed by the BARN we grew up in, instead of the truth! When I go to God's Word I find, a different God than my perception from childhood.
My Grandfather told me a truth, that Lucinda's program has made happen foe me. He said "it does not matter what kind of BARN you grew up in, You don't have to be a Jack@$$ all your life, It is in your power to recreate [be reborn] yourself" I can tell you; Your father God is sitting back waiting for you to ask Him to help you do just that. God is doing everything he can to communicate to you, His Loving, plan foe you! This program in your hand is no accident, reach out for the positive things that come your way, and embrace them and learn from them. This program was a GOD SENT thing to me, now 3 years later, I am so grateful for working through it, with HIM.

labourg

Post by labourg » Wed May 27, 2009 4:58 am

Ok, here's my list:

1. Hypochondria--I think in the past 3 years I have had multiple sclerosis, cancer, stroke, heart attack, you name it
2. Derealization--I feel as if I watch my life like a movie
3. Dizziness/ Lightheadedness
4. Heart Palpitations
5. Numbness and Tingling down the side of my body
6. Extreme muscle tension in my neck and shoulders
7. Jaw pain from clenching and grinding
8. Irritable Bowel--diarrhea, bloating, constipation--ugh!
9. Trembling
10. Hand and Feet coldness
11. Heat sensitivity
12. Know in my heart that I have something terribly wrong with me
13. Afraid of dying
14. Depression-loss of interest in activities
15. Afraid of hospitals, doctors and being sick--and I work in healthcare to boot!!

I have never formally written it out.....

GatorsRanxious2

Post by GatorsRanxious2 » Wed May 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Ok, I'll join in the fun (err...misery! :)

- Spaciness in public places
- DP/DR - feeling strange/different around others
- Fear of going crazy
- Fear of fainting
- Fear of dying
- Fear of heart attack
- Fear of the past and future
- Racing mind
- Strange thoughts & memories at odd times
- Poor memory
- Fear of excerise (heavy breathing, heat)
- Palipitations
- Fear of making a scene, looking weird
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Fear of traveling alone, being far from home
- Forgetfulness
- Blank Staring/Slowness
- Unmotivated
- Stuttering

This is all from anxiety...:) Forunately I don't feel them all at once. Also, I notice that the symptoms change from time to time, just when you get used to one or another!

I don't have anything funny to say about all of these symptoms except that they sound like a warning label for some new medicine. :)

God Bless everyone and keep the faith!
Gator

Turtle 1976

Post by Turtle 1976 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:43 am

Here are my symptoms

nausea/vomiting(this is new)
choking feeling even though I am talking a breathing fine
fatigue
IBS
headache
seeing spots sometimes
trouble falling asleep
no appetite and when I eat having a nauseated feeling
irritable

I am a nurse so whatever the patient comes in with I will also have it.
Obsessing over symptoms that I don't have until I start obsessing over it.

It is comforting to see I am not alone in this.

Cinny

Post by Cinny » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 am

ok...

Tingling calves and ankles
Tingling left arm
Tenderness left arm and left calf
Pins and needles in my hands
Blurry right eye, dry,
Aching left eye, dry and really red lot of the time
Unrealistic fears/panic attacks, not acute, but under the surface smoldering all the time.
Jaw pain, clenching my teeth
Temple and eye pain, left side.
I force my teeth together on the left front.
Sore Cheek, left side by my nose.
Really Tight neck muscles, sore neck
Bleeding sinuses. on antibiotics.
Floaters, right eye mostly.
Numbness, head, face, forehead. All over, but that got a bit better.
Hardly able to concentrate on work projects, I find myself smothering my wife and kids. I always think that today is my last...
Fear of Dr. office and Tests.

Anxiety mixed with a sinus infection maybe? stressed about it all damn day long... :( Working on my counseling, and the program!
Unrealistic fears, but overwhelming a lot of the time.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”