LIST YOUR SYMPTOMS & LAUGH (need feedback)

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Cole190

Post by Cole190 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:16 am

Two days ago, I was feeling much better. Reading the list of symptoms made me realize that all these things that I've been going through are anxiety. That night I had a hot epsom salt bath, candlelight and music. But suddenly, I had strong heart palpatations. I got out tried to calm down and went to bed. About an hour later, I was shocked out of bed. Everything was numb, and I could barely talk. I was shivering all over and my neck was tense. I was so scared I had my wife call 911. I had my first ambulance ride. Of course as the EMTs worked on me and I travelled to the hospital, I felt more and more calm. I also felt greatly embarassed. The Doctor immediately saw it as a panic attack and prescribed anti-depressants. I am very tired of this. I think I'm doing better and then wham, total chaos.

Thanks for listening
God bless

Marcella

Post by Marcella » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:38 am

Here goes!!!

1. Feeling of no being able to breath.

2. Fear of being the in hospital hooked up to machines.

3. Always afraid someone will drug me :)

4. Always tired

5. Fear of travel

6. Feeling like I can not swallow.

7. Dizziness

8. Mood swings

9. Depression

10. Seeing spots

11. BRIDGES

12. Going Crazy

13. The number 11 LOL

14. The fear of living like this the rest of my life!

There are so many more but those are probaly the worst.

zuzu

Post by zuzu » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:51 am

hey now,
epsom salts are magnesium....

beloved

Post by beloved » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:21 am

Ok so my symptoms are bad, Mostly I have fear of dying or having a seizure or thinking that I really one of these days going to break down and just my minds ganna shut down and I will be put into a mental instituction. and never be let out again!!!!!!!! phew! I feel better...heheh I fear of medicane to including my zoloft like today I decided after a year to up my does because my attacks are getting worse. But I was scared to up it because the first time I took the whole does I had some exterme side effects to it like dizzeness which sent me into an exterme panic attack which didn't help things any! fear of not feeling real is another one. Shortness of breath as well, infact I have a tendancey when I'm anixous to swallow my air
so then I get extermly bloated and feel like I'm a hot air ballon in macys day parade! :roll: Dose anyone experiance that feeling being short of breath then swallowing air while trying to get air then not being able to breath as well?

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:22 am

If you have a problem with salt, and you have reslles leg symdrom or leg cramps or cronic constipation, My mom takes sulfer.
When my husband was in Viet Nam thay gave him salt pills to stop the vibrating mussels, and the leg cramps, when my dad was in the Pacific Ilsands in WWII they gave him sulfer pills. So I suppose they both do the same thing. My husband preffers his salt in bacon, he has 2 strips every morning. I get beef bacon with NO nitrates. When he get leg cramps in the summer from so much swetting, at work I give him magnesium works rite away.
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 am

I had that once in the hospital, and they handed me a paper bag. something about cutting back on oxigen, helps to stop that. breath in a paper bag, I don't know why it has to be paper, i sppose plastic could suficate you, perhaps the paper, alows in some oxigen. I am not sure, but that is what they did that was my very first panic attac, I felt I had no control of me at all, and my body reacted violently.
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:35 am

being short of breath then swallowing air while trying to get air then not being able to breath as well?
I guess I left out the quote sorry be;pved I was talking about your question

beloved

Post by beloved » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:56 am

Yeah it is a very uncomfortable feeling. I dont like it either. It's kinda scary cause then I start thingking I can't breathe at all either. But I will tryt he paper bag thing. I also have heard that cuping your hands over your mouth and breathing helps.

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:38 am

[quote]put into a mental instituction. and never be let out again!!!!!!!! fear of medicane to including my zoloft like today I decided after a year to up my does ..... fear of not feeling real is another one.

FEAR false evidence appearing real. Lucinda says we realy have to look at these in reality. That used to happen to people being put away for ever but not any more you get perodic re-examinations like second opinions, you actually get better treatment in one of those assilems, than you wuld do for your self. I guess they are full enough now they don't want to keep you to long and you insurance wouldn't pay that long eaither, no way could they put you away and never let you out these days you are lucky they let you stay long enough to help you.

I don't like medications personaly, but NEVER self nedicate do not mess with your dosage without your Dr.s advice he went to school along time so he could make an educated guess on how to get your money slow enough you won't die or go broke. Verry sientific, how they can keep you comeing back, for more and more, diabolicle, but very kind and conciderate of your needs, I am sure LOL...Actualy if you are getting worse there are a hundred things that can help you perhaps your biological system is our of balance, and they could get you on some nutitional vitamines, that could help, that is why I go to a Holistic Dr.

I some times wonder if life as we know it is real of a dream. I once saw a movie about this guy that would go to bed and dream and when he woke up the wold had changed to reflect what he dreamed. at the end of the movie he was actually dying after a End of the World explosion, and his mind was dreaming him in a better place with people, and no pain. I thought now the writer of this thing feels like I do some times, Just whos pipedream am I living. Lucinda talkes about how our thoughts dictate our reality. and Joyce Meyer wrote a book "Wear the mind goes the man follows" bottom line what we are thining is what we are doing. So Witch comes first the Thought or the deed. According to all the reading I am finding the Thought comes first, so by stoping our negative thinking and replacing it with positive thinking we can also change or lives, and our cercomstances.

when ever a frightening thought comes in to your mind, Stop! say no I am not thinking that it is a negative non porductive thought, decide to make it positive, change it. " I'm not feeling real "--to-- say it out loud so your body can hear it "I am real I do exist, they may be ignoring me but I am hear. this is my life and I will enjoy it! Then laugh, get a joke book, or a funny movie. My dad used to watch cartoons he was 70 but he laughed at cartoons and that is good for you. exercises you liver. Go out side and look for the beuty in natuer, even an ice storm is beutiful, well form in side looking out. find something you are intrested in and persue it. Photography, bowllin, dansing, something that makes you happy! amd dp it. Lucinda asks you to remember what you liked to do as a child. I like to sing, and dance. What did you do that made you happy wen you were little??? Do it again!!!

jenmelberg

Post by jenmelberg » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:23 pm

This is the greatest thread!! Reading everyones post has helped me out so much tonight, thank you all!

- Skipped heart beat(I feel like I'm the only one who really worrys about this, and mine are different and somethings wrong with my heart)

- racing heart

- the wind gets knocked out of me out of no were

- tired all the time

- pins and needles feels cold

- numbness in arms and legs

- fear of Dying and what will happen to me when I die

- Having a gut feeling that I'm going to die soon (Does anyone else have this?)

- Major Health obsessions

- fear of flying or traveling by myself

- horrible dreams that wake me in panic

- afraid of the dark LOL I'm 25

- IBS--- stomache pains

- nausea

- Fear of being alone

- fear of hospitals

- Head pressure when i lay down on my stomache and when i stand up

- blurred vision

- afraid to work

- weight gain