Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Ledard420

Re: Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check i

Post by Ledard420 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:55 am

I think just reading this calls me down. overtime I start to slip into some bad ear ringing chest hurting shooting pains. I look at this calls

redizzie

Post by redizzie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm

I am just starting the program and am so glad that I don't experience all of those symptoms, but I do experience many. This is giving me hope knowing that I am not the only person out there struggling with this and that many of you are doing so much better now. Thank you for the posts and hope. :)

mercuryme

Post by mercuryme » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Thank you so much for posting that. I had a huge panic attack tonight and I had forgotten my cards at work. Like usual, I became convinced that this one was REALLY bad and my heart was going to give out. I am having a really hard time and don't know how late I'll be up trying to play bejeweled to distract myself. But your post reminded me that, better than anything else, my symptoms match a panic attack.

Nevertheless, I have an appointment for an EEG tomorrow. ;D I haven't QUITE exhausted every possible test that can be run yet. Next it may be the cardiologist. And those medical bills keep coming.

bigb60

Post by bigb60 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Jill, thanks alot for the information. It is really helpful. I'm just stating the program and it is great to know I'm not suffering alone. This list describes alot of what I have been feeling. This is great encouragement to work through the fears.

merta

Post by merta » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 am

I have a lot of Panic attacks, I see a therapist and go to groups. I also am doing the program and t seems like it just won't go away. The anxiety. I am trying so hard.

Merta

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 am

You are doing all the correct things. The key is to go slowly, take your time, be patient. Panic attacks develop over time, so it takes time to get over them. Don't give up, be positive and optimistic. Wishing you all the best.

sota

Post by sota » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks for the information! I"m in my 3rd week and today I woke to a panic attack a 2:30 and again at 5:30 am I used the cd to relax and my cards but my body is wound so tight I just can"t relax. So reading your post helps me greatly and I feel my body relax just reading about the symptons. Thank you i know I'm not alone and can find answers for my feelings here. sota

Terry55

Post by Terry55 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Awesome list, I think I have them all. LOL

Terry

fadingaway

Post by fadingaway » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:40 am

I being to the urgent care about 5 times and the doctors kept saying there is nothing wrong with me finally last visit to the urgent care my doctor finally told me you are suffering from panic attacks and the symptoms on the list i think i probably had 80% of them
thank you

mosaic1989

Post by mosaic1989 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Very good list so many things that I'm not even aware might be due to anxiety. That's when it really gets my attention when I can't concentrate, feel weird and all the rest of it. Shakiness on the inside and feelings in my arms is what I hate although none of it is good. It even takes quite an effort to navigate this site and other things I have to concentrate on. The good news is it will go away in time. But in the pitt digging my way out now. Thanks all.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”