Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 am

It's funny you mention this one. I have that symptom too sometimes and I remember once being so mad because I wanted to shop and didn't want to have to keep going to the bathroom and make the store staff watch me thinking I was shoplifting or something?! I got so mad I was like "dang it if I have to wear a Depend undergarment I will, nothings going to stop me from shopping" and I went about my shopping. And realized later that I was shopping okay and that symptom was gone. SO I guess you could say it was a matter of mind over bladder ;)
J~

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm

I am bumping this one up again as a reminder of why we are working the program and why we want to get better!!! So that these symptoms will no longer has master over us. WE WILL OVERCOME!!
:D
J~

Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:21 am

I lost track how many times I said, "OMG!" when I read symptoms I have/had! :eek: :eek:

Thanks, Jill.

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 am

The biggest one for me is clenching my jaw when I'm stressed. It brings on a bad headache and you'd think I'd catch on by now that it's the jaw cleching that brings it on. I'm getting better at just relaxing my jaw and guess what.........no headache ! .....until the next jaw clenching.

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 am

Bumping for all the new folks coming on here.
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Madimac

Post by Madimac » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 am

Thank you so much for this list. I have had many of these and now I understand that I am not alone and someone else has experiences some of these also!!!

beachgirl72

Post by beachgirl72 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 am

Thanks for posting this list. Also, I am so glad to know that I am not alone in the frequent urination when shopping, etc...it's awful!
Wishing everyone peace for the new year. :)

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 am

Glad this list is helping some. It can be overwhelming to see so many symptoms but also reassuring to know what is causing so many of them and that there are lots of us who are fighting or have fought these in the past.And are overcoming them :D
Jill~

Lynnie2

Post by Lynnie2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm

A huge thank you to Jillzmind for posting all of the symptoms associated with anxiety disorder. I have been feeling a lot of these for months now and my doctor told me 7 weeks ago that I was suffering from these attacks. I did not believe him at first but then hit rock bottom and have been off work for 6 weeks now. I just want to feel normal again! My sister told me about this program. I called the 1-800 # and my program is in the mail. Can't wait for it to arrive and get started.

Thanks again Jill
Take care
Lynn~

Kelly3022

Post by Kelly3022 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

Does anyone get a shakiness in their head, kind of like tremors or jittery? I get this often and it scares the heck out of me! Is this anxiety? My doctor says it is, but I can't convince myself! I'd feel bette if someone else got this too?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”