Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Jill,

and sometimes it's just anxiety. LOL :? :( :eek: :mad: :p :roll: :o :D ;) :) :cool:

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am

Oh Deedee aint that the truth?? Yikes :o :eek: :p ;) :D

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:05 pm

BUMP ;)

xlostgirlx

Post by xlostgirlx » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Touch
Numbness
Pain
Tingling, pins and needles feelings

I feel this when i try to put on my sleeves it feels like my skin is tingling or crawling its not a good feeling.

Thank you for listing all of the symptoms of anxiety ! i know right now im dealing with the stomach problem ones also from the antibiotics i took a month back. But i hope we can all get through this.

Jasminecat

Post by Jasminecat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 am

Thanks from me too. I was doing so well for several weeks, and just this past week, I got the chest pains and dizzy feelings back. I have also had some others off the list. So good to be reminded I am well and not gonna go nutz or live like this forever. I am gonna go back to week 3 and begin again with the program. I really have to be more dilligent with the journaling. God bless everyone with health, wealth, and wisdom !

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

I thought I'd bump this one back up so some of you can see if your body sypmtoms are on this list. Negative self talk is a hard one to overcome and replace with positive self talk but it can be done. Thought by thought, day by day and sometimes moment by moment ;)
Baby steps too.
J~

kitkat1970

Post by kitkat1970 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:58 am

I have read this list several times just to remind my self that the symptoms I am experiencing are from the stress/anxiety. The mornings are the hardest when I get out of bed and feel dizzy, can't focus then start worrying that there is something wrong with me that the doctor's are missing. I would give anything to wake up, get out of bed, and feel good......

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm

It's 0kay kitkat me too. Whenever I have a stomach ache I get the thought right away that its some terrible stomach flu or stomach cancer and I can work myself up, IF I dont stop the negative self talk right away or distract myself. I take my trusty Pepto swig, take some deep breaths and think about good things and maybe read or something and slow it down and take it easy. Say a lil prayer that whatever it may be that God will be with me and give me strength to face and press on. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes its a struggle but either way I fight it and refuse to let fear overtake me, best I can.
Take Care,
Jilly~
:)

TDub

Post by TDub » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:47 pm

The "frequent urinating" one is particularly annoying since it always seems to happen as soon as I set foot in a store!

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:13 pm

you sho said that right TDub! LOL
Originally posted by TDub:
The "frequent urinating" one is particularly annoying since it always seems to happen as soon as I set foot in a store!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”