Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Proctor

Post by Proctor » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 am

I'M New to the Community
I am on session 5 of Lucinda Bassett's Mini Life Makeover and just would like to inquiry if any one else has committed to Lucinda & themselves that they will follow the Free 21-Day online Course??
I have also ordered and received the Full Program and I just started Session 4 Yesterday.
"Nu Elck Syn Sin" To Each His Own
:roll:

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello Proctor
glad you got the program. Session 3 was a wake up call for me on so many levels.
Welcome and I hope you post again soon :)
Jill~
p/s let me clarify. I meant session 3 of the Attacking Anxiety program. I have not tried the other program by Lucinda :)

KennyKazoo

Post by KennyKazoo » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 am

I work at a call center where I'm only allowed a certain number of minutes for my bathroom breaks! :(!! Six minutes for a ten-hour shift isn't enough, especially for someone who is anxious.
:)

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:33 am

Originally posted by KennyKazoo:
I work at a call center where I'm only allowed a certain number of minutes for my bathroom breaks! :(!! Six minutes for a ten-hour shift isn't enough, especially for someone who is anxious.
That sounds illegal, you need to get a doctor's note.
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am

Kenny
I worked at Qwest for 9 yrs and they had an 8 min a day limit. They figured that you had breaks and lunch to use the bathroom otherwise and so another 8 minutes was plenty of time.
It was Ridiculous!!
I was trying Prozac at one point because I was suicidal and had been to the ER and it ended up it gave me bathroom problems big time. I was using about 19 -20 min instead of 8 and I went and got a note from my shrink explaining the side effects and Qwest rejected it and said that I should either quit, take a new med or stay within my 8 min. I ended up not taking the med anymore. I was horrible.But I guess they had some way of being legally protected by it and I stayed there like 5 more years. Looking back I wish I had pursued some sort of Union intervention or legal help. It's is just insane. I hope you get to a point where the time alloted works out okay.I eventually did.
Take care and look into all your options, and maybe even another job if possible.
Jill~

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

bump :)

Chai

Post by Chai » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am

Kelly3022
I just posted a question about whether anyone gets shaking in the head when you are nervouse. I definately know it is anxiety but I just knew one other person who had it in their past but not now so I just felt alone. This feels like the worse of symptoms of nervousness for me. It feels uncomfortable and strange.

Have you ever asked anyone if they noticed it? If you look at this post please post again.

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:39 am

chai I used to get a shaking head when I had to speak in front of a group or crowd. So, I know where you are coming from. It's kind of annoying isn't it.
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Madimac

Post by Madimac » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 am

Jillzmind: Thank you for posting these!!! I refer back to them time to time because I have probably had all the above and now I am being pledged with headaches on my right side of my head. I am so glad I am not alone in this fight!!! Thank you!!!

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 am

Madimac
You are very welcome. This list is so very helpful to me as well. I think it's should be required for all to read as they start the program or have any questions about their symptoms.
Take care and have a good day :D

Jill~

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”