Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
carrieiris

Re: Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check i

Post by carrieiris » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:54 pm

So I am having a small amount of anxiety. Is its a physical symptom for the bottom left side of my head to tingle?? Its freaking me out. And the only thing I can focus on

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Post by WebAdmin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am

i really enjoyed this site

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:08 am

Carrie, how are you feeling this morning? Hows your head ? Was it anxiety? Hope your having a good morning. :)

carrieiris

Post by carrieiris » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

I'm sure it was just anxiety. But I hate when I have anxiety symptoms in my head. That's what freaks me out the most. Honestly I'm scared that I'll have a seizer pr something. I've never had one but that's what it feels like.. I know its just my anxiety. But I feel like I make some progress one day and then the next I'm back to where I started. I am hoping its just part of the process and I know it will take time but I hate feeling like something is constantly wrong with me. Why would I get tingling in the back of my head? I know its not a migraine. I just feel like all my stress goes to my head. And that's probably what happens. I am always hungry because I get anxiety after I eat because I'm scared to eat anything with msg. Yesterday I ate a bowl of potatoes and that's it. I don't know what to eat and its hard when I don't have alot of money. I know not eating isn't good for my anxiety but when I do it just makes it worse. I'm confused on what to do now. I can't eat out because I have a fear that they will poisen my food.. I know it sounds ridiculous but I don't know where else to turn. I am happy that I'm better then I was a couple weeks ago but I feel like other anxiety symptoms are getting worse.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Carrie, anxiety causes alot of tension especially in the shoulders and neck. Sometimes when the tension starts to slack off you might feel a tingling sensation. It took me a long time to figure that out. I would get bad headaches from the tension caused by anxiety,thats why the relaxation cd is important. The next time you feel that tingling try to focus on the where the tension is.You will probably feel like your going back and fourth for a little while,but thats ok thats how I was and it all worked out.Come to the mini-chat tonight and meet some nice people who can help put your mind at ease. You can also chat with coach chris.It usually starts around 10 pm est.

carrieiris

Post by carrieiris » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 pm

I don't know what to do! :( I feel so weird. I'm dizzy, spacy,and feel like everything isn't real.. Help!! Should I be worried? I'm freaking out. And nobody around me understands. I feel like I'm going insane.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:09 am

Carrie, your ok thats normal. Whats your negative thoughts? Are you what if thinking? When you feel this way its a perfect time for the relaxation cd. Clear your mind and concentrate on slowing down your breathing. Something I do is throw up an imaginary stop sign when I start having those neg. thoughts. I tell myself its only anxiety and Im not going to let it ruin my day,week,year or life. Hope this helps.

carrieiris

Post by carrieiris » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

I feel like something is wrong with my body. Something other then anxiety. I woke up this morning and I feel the same way I did yesterday and my heart started pounding. I hate feeling like this all the time. Its so depressing. I feel like I should check myself into a rehabilitation facility. I can't eat I can't do anything and I hate feeling like this it scares me. I don't know if I should go to the ER and have them tell me there is nothing wrong or if I should stick it out. I feel like I've gotten worse since yesterday. Everyone is telling me its just anxiety bit how do they know that there is nothing going on inside me besides anxiety

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Carrie, If it would ease your mind to see a doctor, I say go. Either you will feel better and stop worrying.

carrieiris

Post by carrieiris » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm so hungry all the time. I feel like everything I eat gives me anxiety..any tips?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”