Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Kbt

Re: Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check i

Post by Kbt » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 am

This list is awesome! Gives me some insight so I don't think I'm going crazy when I expirience some of those symptoms due to anxiety! I've struggled with anxiety for 4 years now, after I was in a car accident. I overcame my anxiety all up until about 2 weeks ago. I always knew I was a worry wort. But I never thought it would turn into something like this. Out of no where my panic attacks & anxiety.. & even some depression came back in full force! I've went through a couple of rough patches this year with a few unexpected deaths.. Maybe these triggered my anxiety? I'm not aure.. All I know is that I feel crazy & like this disease is beyond my control!

52chevydeluxe

Post by 52chevydeluxe » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:00 pm

New to the program and finding it hard to understand everything I went from being me to having these 24/7 lightheaded neck tension thing going on so I would love to hear some input ony condition everyone keeps telling me its anziety and don't get me wrong i ordered all the CDs and have read both the books and feel a tad better but haven't done the CDs like I am supposed to I stink at studying anyways but I guess I am going to have to suck it up can someone please tell me that they had 24/7 lightheadedness while battling anziety to make me feel better i own a construction company have done the same thing my whole life and all of a sudden BAM!! So I just need support and have never posted on a forum in my life excuse the misspellings and obvious none use of punctuation thanks to all

mvitela

Post by mvitela » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:56 pm

thank you this helps...i have been obsessing over illnesses myself...i am on session 5...taking it slow so i can grasp everything. I am proud of myself becuase I feel that I have made progress every week. Its easy to get discouraged but I must keep pushing through this i know that one day this all be behind me :D

terpsusie

Post by terpsusie » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Just started the program and have high hopes for it. Thank you for posting all the physical ailments that come along with stress as I have been experiencing several of them and was quite concerned. I plan on going thru the comments posted as I work my way thru the tapes and book so that I can learn as much as I can about anxiety and hopefully come out of one of the worst years of my life. Thanks for being here for all of us....susie

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Susie,

This is Coach Chris form the coaching team here at Stress. It's great to 'see' you here in the forums. As you get started with the program feel free to reach me in the 'personal coaching forum' or private message me if you have any questions.

We are here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

anxietyqueen

Post by anxietyqueen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:29 am

I have many of those symptoms but the worst is that it takes all i have to go into the public and to make matters worse that involves frequent urination ok BUT i also CANNOT use public restrooms so i just stay at home. Im hoping with this program and this peer support forum im on the right path in getting my life back. any suggestions is GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

ile

Post by ile » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 am

Have you heard for Sleep Anxiety?...this is when not only you have generalized anxiety but to add more to your pain you turn to yourself and disrupt your sleep for I don't know what reason. It is like you don't even want to relent your control over yourself not even while you are asleep....And then when your slowly are able to go back to sleep then you have a big set back....a big spur of anxiety for no apparent reason...it feel like since I have been suppressing the anxiety with this Program ....all of the sudden it brakes loose and inundates me with all these scary obsessive thoughts just before bed time?...I feels like I'm conducting a war against myself, every evening by bombarding myself with scary thoughts about not been able to sleep ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! help me stop this please!!..I feel there should be an injection to the head to kill all these scary thoughts...specially in the middle of the night when again I have disrupted my sleep...

lisamaria

Post by lisamaria » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 pm

I have definately had an increase in my body symptoms since starting the program.....Im on CD12 I though I was doing great on the program but now I feel stuck UGH

Mala30

Post by Mala30 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank you so much! I honestly thought I was crazy! I just started this program and I'm getting ready to go on week 4,however I have to say it makes me feel better , knowing how to control some of my thoughts, I can't do anything about the vision, or shakiness , or other physical symptoms! One day one positive thought at a time!

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Great to have you here Mala. Let us know if you need anything. The coaching team is here to help.

Coach Chris

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”