Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check it out!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
coachchris

Re: Mind and Body symptoms due to anxiety and panic. Check i

Post by coachchris » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Most excellent! Congratulations on your awareness. It's hard work but every little connection we make puts us closer to peace and power. Love it!!

angierose

Post by angierose » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 am

Jillzmind,

Wow.. This was beyond helpful. I pretty much have every symptom you listed. I've been dealing with this Anxiety/Panic disorder since I was 17! I am now 28. I'm finally taking the steps to get better. It's been a rough journey dealing with this throughout the years.

Thank you!!

pacofig

Post by pacofig » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Hello, I'm new to this and trying to figure out where to go or write. I know this was the most reads and most recent. I have a pretty weird different story that I'll like to share. Of course everyone on here probably think there anxiety and depression is the worse Lol but my scary thoughts about this peer group support are the stories I hear that people have this disorder/s for months and many even years. I say to myself I can't be able to live like this for that long. I guess that's part of my anxiety and negative thinking, I hope Lol. So if anyone here can help to see where to go or what to do to participate in this it'll be great!
Thanks!

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm

pacofig wrote:Hello, I'm new to this and trying to figure out where to go or write. I know this was the most reads and most recent. I have a pretty weird different story that I'll like to share. Of course everyone on here probably think there anxiety and depression is the worse Lol but my scary thoughts about this peer group support are the stories I hear that people have this disorder/s for months and many even years. I say to myself I can't be able to live like this for that long. I guess that's part of my anxiety and negative thinking, I hope Lol. So if anyone here can help to see where to go or what to do to participate in this it'll be great!
Thanks!
Everyone experiences the anxiety and depression in their life in different ways.
That is why this is a great site. You can read the numerous posts and you can
start to understand what they are going through and you can relate to them
what you are experiencing. Don't be afraid to write what you feel on the site.
Everyone here has been through the panic attacks and the anxiety and the
depression or the mood disorders or the bipolar. Yes, these disorders may
last for days, months, even many years, but don't let that discourage
you from working on the program each day in an attempt to better your life.
Everything in the program is designed to help you along the way to
your recovery. It is not an easy road and there are sometimes a few
steps taken back, but then many more taken forward.
Have patience and good things will come your way.

Lynda :D

Jlk

Post by Jlk » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:37 pm

O so familiar feelings. Its nice to see people use humor to cope,. Hope u r checking you mental checklist. Im going to print the.list as well to check myself!.

BMuncie

Post by BMuncie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am

My hypochondria is out of control. I'm on to specifically auto immune disorders like scerloderma, because my fingertips would every once in a while swell up or harden. It does eventually go away, it just freaks me out so bad every time it happens. Obsessive thoughts are just the worst. If I'd just stop self diagnosing I'd be in much better shape. One of the hardest habits for me to break. Any suggestions with this one?

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:53 pm

BMuncie,

Hypochondria is so hard but I hear that you recognize it and are trying to under-react. Do you have the program?
Try and use the 6 steps from lesson 2 to move in a direction of truth. Make sure your breathing is good. Use your relaxation cd. We can create a lot of body symptoms with our poor breathing.

Feel free to private message me if you want to talk more.
We are here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

jms75

Post by jms75 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just started this program... today i finished my first week... and i am glad i found this program... i was overly stressed because of a lot of stressful obstacles i am facing in life that at the end of it all i was feeling sick, tired, abnormal, couldn't sleep, got an infection in my stomach took antibiotics, the headaches and so forth... i didn't realize i was experiencing anxiety, panic attacks... but when i saw the commercial of Stress Center "Combatting Stress and Depression Program" i was like hey that what i feel, that what i am going through... it was like God sent... my first week I was a bit nervous to start because my thoughts were, will this really work, can i overcome this condition.. but at the same time gave me some insight to what is really going on with me... so it helped... :) starting my 2 week tomorrow and would love any guidance, support and ideas ...
thank you!

Wallace16

Post by Wallace16 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:17 pm

I have just about every symptom listed. I thought I was the only one with these feelings. I wonder every day if these feelings will every go away?

meluv3

Post by meluv3 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 pm

I know! I was so thankful to find this list! I actually have it bookmarked in my computer and if I'm having an especially difficult day with body symptoms or something "new" pops up - I go to check the list! Very helpful!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”