In memory of David Bassett

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
ajh0215

Post by ajh0215 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:03 am

I thank God every day for Lucinda and her program. I now pray to the Good Lord our God for peace and comfort for Lucinda, David in a Better Place, their children, and all of her and David's loved ones, especially during this difficult time.

My God bless you, Lucinda and family, and keep you forever.

LMM

Post by LMM » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 am

Dear Lucinda,

My coach told me that David passed away. I am so sorry to hear, i feel like we know him through your tapes and all your wonderful, loving stories about him. It was clear how much you adored him, and he is still with you and your children. You of all people will be strong enough to deal with this. In tribute to David and you, i am determined to try extra hard to recover from this anxiety.
All my love...

Lenore

Post by Lenore » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:19 am

Dear Lucinda & family,

My prayers are w/ you, the children & your entire family as you all mourn David's passing. You've helped many many many around the world, change our lives. I hope you feel the prayers off all of us for you @ this time in need.

Lenore
Your greatest challenge isn't someone else. It's the aching i your lungs & the burning in your legs & the voice inside you that yells "CAN'T". But you don't listen. You push harder & hear the voice that whispers "CAN". An you realize that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you REALLY ARE.

ces80

Post by ces80 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:32 am

Dear Lucinda,
My prayers are with you and your family. Reading your books, listening to your tapes always made me think of your David as a wonderful man who helped along with you so many people, I'll keep his memory as of someone who trascended through life helping people's life improve, what he left us is invaluable. It would be wonderful if all of us led behind such a beautiful memory.
May God be with you through this moments.
Cecilia

MichiganMom

Post by MichiganMom » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:41 am

I was deeply saddened today upon logging in for the first time, to find that David had passed away. Could someone please tell me what happened?? Was he involved in an accident??

Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 am

:(

Dear Lucinda,

I was shocked and saddened to read the loss of your David. My deepest sympathies to you, your children and family, and his family.

May God strengthen and fortify you all during this sad period.

Amber Lee

Post by Amber Lee » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:31 am

I'm so sorry Lucinda and Family. I will pray for you. Just hearing you talk about David on the tapes made me feel like I knew him just a little. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

Amber

Chuckie

Post by Chuckie » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:43 am

Lucinda
I hope you are reading these posts and understand that many of the thousands of people you have helped want to help you. You have showed me the way to change and I cannot thank you enough for that. I only hope you see how much we are with you now. In the past three years I have lost both my father and best friend. I understand loss. It is tough but we learn to accept it and live our own lives. My thoughts are with you Lucinda. You have become such a big part of my life these past months as I am nearing the end of the program I only wish you, your family, and friends the best in this difficult time.
Tony

BTTRFLY

Post by BTTRFLY » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:08 am

Lucinda, Brittany, and Sammy--I am so sorry to hear of your great loss. You are all in my prayers, and you will get through this together as a family. I know there are no words to say right now, just know that you are all in a lot of people's thoughts and prayers.

Love to you all,
Tara
"If nothing ever changed...there would be no Butterflies." Author unknown

Angie S

Post by Angie S » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Mr. Bassett. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Lucinda, and your family.

Angie S

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”