SCARED, STILL HAVE PNEUMONIA

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:10 am

P.s if you cont to have sx they should culture your sputum to make sure the bacteria is not resistant to the atb there giving you. i work with inf dis\internist drs.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:34 am

Thanks Begone, scardygrl and ROXYPAUL,

I am feeling a little better today, besides the mega headache I woke up with. That has gotten better. I just have to slow down and take care of myself. I really think that as anxiety sufferers, we are not sure how to slow down and nurture us when we are sick.

Yeah, the Abuterol inhaler really gets that anxiety engine reving! I have not needed to use it today yet, I can breathe which is a good sign. I think the Biaxin was not effective, but the Zithromax is kicking it out, the back pain when I cough is gone and I am not coughing up as much stuff.

You all are so sweet. Thank you for your reassuring replies that this WILL go away, I just need to be patient. If it does not, I will go to the doc and have then take a sputum sample. I am hoping that it will not get to that point. I also told my hubby he needs to clean the parrot cage as I fear of getting aspergillious (sp) from cleaning the bird poop and the bacteria getting airborn and breathng it in.

You guy are awesome. Just reading your replies, I feel better knowing others out there have recovered from pneumonia. Thanks much! You all take care. Good wishes and blessing to you all.
LizB

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm

I have took Generic biaxin for bacterial infections.I think it also use to treat infections of the skin.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”