anxiety attacks while pregnant

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
RAP

Post by RAP » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:37 pm

nyone out there have anxiety /panic while pregnant. I am 8 mos pregant and have them. I was put on a med and it is helping a little. I am also doing the program. Would be nice to talk to other pregnant woman who are going through, or have gotten through this.
sp

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:43 am

The only time I have been COMPLETELY panic/phobia-free was during my pregnancy.

Whether it comes or goes during pregnancy must have something to do with hormone fluctuation.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:45 pm

I am 10 weeks pregnant, I have not have a panic attack in a while, but I suffer from generalize anxiety everyday. One thing that keeps me from having panic attacks right now is I stay in the house most of the time. I don't shop or do errands past afternoon when all of the people come out. I know these are not good things so I am hoping to get help for all of this with the program.

Bees4me

Post by Bees4me » Mon May 07, 2007 5:43 pm

I am ready to deliver and having anxiety about the childbirth...I am terrified of dying in childbirth or shortly after...I am on Buspar and it helps a little but My anxiety I think is holding me back from enjoying the process of bringing my daughter into the world.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:55 am

I think anxiety attacks come from being inside too much. Also if every time you leave the house you go shopping, that can be stressful, especially the grocery store with a toddler. To reduce anxiety, I get up early, clean up a little and get out of the house. Go to the park , or go for a drive and relax. after you enjoy the day, go home and do the rest of your important responsibilities. THis is my suggestion for anxiety. I am 6 weeks pregant and my hormones are very out of wack. my anxiety level is higher if I am at home, overwelmed with house work and not relaxing outside enough.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”