green tea instead of coffee?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:49 pm

girlwisdom, good to see you back on here. I am on the chantix and as not so graciously said it really works. It has for friends of mine as well. I found it at walmart for 108.00 witch compared to price of cigs is a bargain. Good luck with it. Bruce

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:58 am

Hi Stagerlee!!! Nice to see you again too. I've heard about Chantix, and yes it's an amazing quit smoking drug indeed; however, because I'm on depression meds I can't take it or believe me I would be. A couple of my friends have done it, and say it's a miracle drug. Anyhow, no matter how we do it, just keep doing it(quitting smoking) lol . Good luck Stagerlee with your quit. I'm proud of you and everyone here who has kicked the habit in the backside. :D PS. Here in Canada we need a prescription for Chantix, so you are lucky to just get it off the shelf like you do. Another bonus!:)

Hugs

Paige...

Post by Paige... » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank you, Stagerlee ;)
[COLOR:PURPLE][B]~ Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. ~[/B][/COLOR]

K.Denise C

Post by K.Denise C » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi again everyone!!!! :)

I'm still drinking green tea in the mornings....I thought it would be really hard to switch but I don't even miss my coffee...still looking for the white tea.

Hey Goob...how are your smoothies going...I had a question for you, how much soy milk do you use and what kind?....I'm not a breakfast person so smoothies sound like a good idea.

Thanks all :D.....Little~Italy

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey Little Italy,

I have a smoothie recipe for you. If you have a high powered blender such as a vitamix it's super good because it gets blended really smooth.

1 cup *fresh squeezed oj*
3 ripe spotted bananas
1 cup strawberries or 1 cup mango
handful of ice

You can add a handful of baby spinach to this, you won't even taste this.

Also a good coffee alternative is called "Caffix" most heath food stores have it, I can't tell the difference between it and coffee.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi Shifrah!! :)

Thanks sooo much for the info!

I've never had or made a smoothie before...I like the idea of not using any milk too...My blender isn't very powerful, but I'll give it a try.

Thanks again for your reply!! :D

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am

Hi everyone!! :)

Still not drinking coffee.... :)

I am wondering if I should switch to decaf green tea....caff. never bothered me and I know green tea has much less than coffee....but is decaf better for you?....I can't wait to find the white tea so I can try that also...

Thanks for all the replys I have gotten so far!!! :D

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm

:)Hi all! I realize this thread is about coffee/tea etc..... , but we talked briefly some time ago and some of you were thinking of or have quit smoking; just wondering how it's going with that? I have been smoke-free for 4months 1week 2days 12 hours. :D Still going strong. It's been some bumpy roads, but it's all good so far. I love tea now too. I sure have changed. :)

Take care
Hugs

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:04 am

Great post. I need to quit, worried about triggers. But it's great to hear your life has changed for the better. One step at a time.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Love your saying at bottom of post. It's right on

anthonycapps

Re: green tea instead of coffee?

Post by anthonycapps » Mon May 27, 2019 2:06 am

I liked coffee for more than a year ago. But because of drinking more coffee, I couldn't sleep at night. I decided to drink tea instead of coffee. By drinking various tea in the last one year, I realized that green tea is the best tea. It is beneficial for our body, and of course, I would say it does not make much of a problem for my sleep, and there is no question of drinking coffee again. Here is a review of green tea http://bestproducts-4u.com/yogi-tea-review

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”