Known as Failure

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
BePositive-Amy

Post by BePositive-Amy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:03 am

I have been struggling for long time now. The more this is happening the more I feel I become as a failure person. For past 3 years I been search to find a job I keep on getting rejected. And I took 2 tests for to enter a job I failed. Recently I work on get my teacher certification I just found out this morning I failed. I now feeling I am became a failure person.

Yes, I been try so hard to think positive so struggling and patient for 3 years. Now I feel its become hard to stay positive and keep on getting rejected or failed something it puts myself really down...

I just need a place to vent.. Thank you for listening

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 am

Im sorry Amy. But don't give up if you didn't get those positions it was just because you were meant for something different. You will find what's right for you just work on that confidence and keep fighting. Good Luck

Healing In Process

Post by Healing In Process » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 am

Hey Amy, you are definitely not a failure gal, look back at all the accomplishments you've made in your life so far then tell me your a failure. You can see & 'hear' better than most people around us and that is pure fact.

The one job that keeps escaping you only means like Jeff (above) put it, there is a better one coming down the line in the coming days but you are NO failure at all.
Keep on, keeping on...

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 am

Amy,

There are SOOOO many other things that you are GREAT at. I have noticed that there are some thing I would LOVE to do, but just do not have the natural ability to do them. (being able to plant and landscape our yard is one of them) But I can cook very well, I can clean so well that you could eat off my floors, and I am organized. So yeah, I cannot plan my yard and landscape it, but that is ok. I also would LOVE to be an attorney, but I really do not have the Type A personality for it anymore. (plus my memory is not what it used to be) But I see what I can do. Sometimes we need to just try things and see if they are compatible for us. I have accepted that I cannot (and am NOT) a Jack of All Trade and Master of Everything. Impossible!

Accept WHO you are and look into what other things you may enjoy. My aunt hated accounting even though she was great at it, but found out at her current job she LOVES to play with plants and gardening stuff, something she NEVER pictured herself doing! Who knows, maybe there is a hidden talent that you have not uncovered yet!

And WHAT is your "tag line"....HMMMM?
"You're not a failure if you don't make it; you're success because you try" By Susan Jeffers

Susan Jeffers IS SOOOOOO right!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”