Want to purchase

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jsmile1372

Re: Want to purchase

Post by jsmile1372 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm

tina martin wrote:
Want to add that it takes time and effort and persistence to recondition our thinking, our brain. After all, it took years to go one way. We ought not to lose sight of that. Patience, and never give up. Have a good day.
That definitely is the truth and puts things in a new perspective about this.

I still can't say enough how much the things you guys say helps. You are all such wonderful people and the encouragement you offer is something you don't find everyday. :D

Also, with having to order this it makes me happy that I am trying to get my life back and I am taking actions. But it also makes me slightly sad bc a lot of my friends and stuff don't have to go through this so it makes me feel slightly inferior. I know that is not the case. But sometimes just feels that way, but once again that's the anxiety and negativity creeping in. :cry:

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:45 am

Feeling inferior is surely something to work on, as you note. We never know what others have to go through regardless of their posturing. We simply do not know. Who has a perfect life? I venture to say just about no-one. In fact by being more aware, more informed, more understanding of the hardships, we can become better human beings.

So glad you are happy here. It's a good program, there are good people, we try our best. Gratitude.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I purchased the program in 2010. I was house-sitting at my nieces house ( out-of-state)
and I couldn't sleep ( what is new ). I was watching late night television and a "commercial"
came on the TV screen . It was a commercial for the Attacking Anxiety program. I listened
to the commercial and to the people talking on the commercial. When they were talking
I was thinking that, hey, that was ME TOO ! It was like looking in a mirror. I did something
I thought I would never do, I picked up the phone right away and ordered the program, just
like that. I enjoy working on the program and I have no regrets in purchasing it.

Lynda :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”