Want to purchase

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Iwillbebetter

Re: Want to purchase

Post by Iwillbebetter » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 am

Jsmile, I agree, it is your fear that keeps you investigating. I would also assume if you have found negative reviews it is from those whom didn't do the work or did the work but not all of it. I can't imagine any other way this wouldn't help anyone. This was actually purchased for me by my boyfriend, I was NOT happy when he first told me about it. I had the negativity going in, even with that it still helped. I let my fear hold be back though and quit at session 7, before long I wasn't using/doing any of what I had learned and quickly lost it. Next thing I know there I am a year later, feeling again like I was going to have a nervous break down, that is when I decided enough is enough, I can't live like that anymore, nor can I continue to teach my kids that this is anyway to live. This time I'm not letting anything hold me back. I am following the program more (although at my own pace this time) and the changes and progress have been even more this time around. I am were I was when I quite before (Which is something that scared me) but I made it and I'm not going to stop this time, I will make it and I will be the me I am really meant to be.
I am reading a book right now that has really helped me a lot as I am going threw the program and has helped me with many of my "light bulb" or V-8 moments. It's called the secret to letting go. It's basically about letting go of your false self and becoming your true self. It explains how the false self lives on the negativity, the darkness. Once we learn to bring it and all that feeds it to the light, they will soon fade. anyway it may be worth checking out.
They have a money back guarantee, don't review it anymore - JUST DO IT - and see for yourself!!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 am

The program (like CBT) requires that we meet it at least half way. Some people won't do that and then blame the program. Also, we're each different so it may not necessarily be uniform or as long lasting in different individuals. A belief in its potential is probably likely to improve its results.

IWBB, your boy friend is a gem. This is the sort of gesture that is worth everything in revealing how much he cares about you and the children. Beautiful.

jsmile1372

Post by jsmile1372 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Well, I purchased it today! So I am looking forward to receiving it and beginning my journey out of this! :D I appreciate everyone's kind words and support here. It's quite amazing! God Bless you guys! You are all so sweet! It's hard to find such people in the world today!
Also, when I spoke to the people on the phone they seemed very nice and seem to want to work with you in any way possible to fit our needs. That is quite amazing as well.
I would love to keep hearing ab you guys progress and stuff! It keeps me motivated and helps a lot of people.

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 pm

I'm so excited for you!! :) I as well as others come here pretty regularly, so keep coming here and I'm sure you will find many updates, as well as support!! Honestly when I first started coming I wasn't sure that this would help much. I almost didn't bother, but since I was determined to follow the program as best I could and she did suggest I decided to give it a shot, but figured that would be about it. Now I couldn't imagine doing the program with out it!! It's has been a wonderful tool. :)
Keep us posted on your progress as well. :)

Tina - Yes that spoke a million words! I am very blessed to have him in my life!! And I must thank you for helping to support/welcome me when I first came to the site!! You helped me more than you could know!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Did I say anything good, or did I lecture? I can be a pain. But you are a remarkable joy with enough motivation to inspire anyone. You are a joy to your BF, your darling children, and us.

Patience, patience and goodwill.......you'll get there.

jsmile1372

Post by jsmile1372 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi! I will surely be coming back to talk about things and post ab progress! this is def a welcoming place and def helps out a lot. Of course I still have some negativity about this but if I didn't I guess I wouldn't be seeking out the help for this nagging anxiety. I enjoy reading about different peoples progress and their triumphs it helps put a new perspective on this. I wish everyone the best of luck with this! It def seems like it is going to be a lot of hard work but nothing in life comes easy and hard work is always needed to get further in life. :D Where there is a will there is a way!

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

I was out of town in August of 2010. It was late at night and I was having trouble sleeping. I turned
on the television and saw the commercial for StressCenter program. I surprised myself by
not even hesitating to pick up the phone and call the number on the screen. I ordered the program
on that day and I have had not one regret in doing so. :)

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 am

Jsmile, to tell you the truth, I was VERY skeptical when this arrived. I didn't think it would do much good. Now that I have been doing it, I have been doing it. But I will admit, I do have the negative thoughts still creep in. I still sometime think, maybe this isn't going to work, I can't do this. etc. I am learning though that is my "normal response" those thoughts always come when I'm stressed or something has gone wrong etc. My automatic reaction is to think negative. They are just thoughts though, and I won't let them rule me anymore, although I still have those thoughts I am still moving on... :) I am reading this book that has helped me a lot with getting some of these concepts down - it's called the secret to letting go - by guy finely. It's a really great book.

Tina - I don't recall you being a pain at all. You were just very welcoming and supportive. :) You kept me coming back :) Now I can't seem to stay away :)

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 am

Oh, goody, maybe I did something right. Thank you, IWBB, for telling me.

Want to add that it takes time and effort and persistence to recondition our thinking, our brain. After all, it took years to go one way. We ought not to lose sight of that. Patience, and never give up. Have a good day.

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:54 am

You are most welcome :) Thought it would be nice to know :) I'm sure you do many things right :D

Yes that is a good thing to remember. I know I am still constantly reminding myself of that!! Don't think I would have gotten even this far if I hadn't :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”