hello need help

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
bonita2243

hello need help

Post by bonita2243 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am

:( :( good morning everyone need some advice this morning for some reason i cant shack my anxiouseness,and body aches this morning my family got me upset well in other words i allowed them ton get me upset about the holidays and i havegotten somad and frustarated that i cancelled this thanksgiving dinner because everyones always excepting me to dish out all the money all the time for the holidays and its not fair so i got really angry and now in woke upm with a tremenddouse headache and anxiouse with body aches and i just finished the program and im really trying not to feel that i have failed in some way i need help can someone please tell me wat to do.
mona

tina martin

Re: hello need help

Post by tina martin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 am

Good for you for finishing the program. It can and does do much to help, we are equal partners to do our share, to ensure its success.

You have not failed; the people around you have. Maybe redo Session 3 (Positive Self Talk) or Relaxation. I meditate twice a day without fail. And then calmly and gently express your thoughts and feelings to which you are entitled. Wishing you the best.

margaretp

Post by margaretp » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Hello :)
You have not failed, this maybe a setback, and have to go back to the basics, you will always have to remind yourself whether it is realistic, you are the one that is in control, not your family. Need to keep yourself busy and take deep breaths and unwind yourself back to calm, you have one it and you can do it again.
Hope everything will settle down, and u do enjoy the holidays.

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Bonita, please don't think you have failed because we all have setbacks. Don't let your family do this to you either - when you have a family gathering, everyone is supposed to contribute and no one should expect you to do it all. Just let them know you are willing to do some, but not all of the Thanksgiving holiday and if they don't want to help out, they don't need to be there.

early31

Post by early31 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 am

KAMO wrote:Bonita, please don't think you have failed because we all have setbacks. Don't let your family do this to you either - when you have a family gathering, everyone is supposed to contribute and no one should expect you to do it all. Just let them know you are willing to do some, but not all of the Thanksgiving holiday and if they don't want to help out, they don't need to be there.
Totally!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”