You are literally saving my life

Share your successes with others
TransformationIsBliss

Post by TransformationIsBliss » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:14 am

I am on day 4 of the first week. I just got the program Friday night. I am watching myself react differently to things which used to drive me right up the wall. I am less teary-eyed out of the blue, and I've been doing the breathing throughout the day. So there you have it, day 4 and I am feeling the transformation taking place. Thanks for being here and so glad to share my success!!

TransformationInBliss

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 am

Congratulations on your immediate successes! Keep up the good work, as there will be many more successes and tools for changing your life!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:35 am

TransformationIsBliss
First of all i can already tell you are more into getting over this condition as opposed to living with it because of your attitude and your name. This is a great sign that you'll do well. I'm glad to hear that you've already got results after only 4 days. You should be really proud of yourself :) The key is the relaxation cd and positive thinking. If you have any questions or are looking for advice...do not hesitate to ask. There are many people on here that are like you and would be more than happy to help you out.

Mike

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Thank you Sunbound :)

NinjaFrodo, (very cool name) I have used the relaxation cd once every day, twice on the first two days. I use it in the evenings when I go to bed. I am feeling an overall more relaxed feeling as opposed to that usual antsy state I have known my entire life. So nice!

I went to a meeting today and asked the presenter questions and took part in the discussion - very unlike me.

I am very much enjoying the changes I am experiencing moment by moment. This is a very cool program. I feel like I'm with old friends when I listen to the level 1 cd. It's like coming home.