What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Share your successes with others
Arlenez

Post by Arlenez » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks to everyone for sharing their input on the TEA forms. They have helped me so much and I still do them regularly. I wish more doctors would recommend them and not meds for their patients.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Originally posted by egriff:
You're welcome Jeff and I always look forward to your insights lilchrissy.
Thanks egriff, always nice to be appreciated. Great posts everyone :)

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Originally posted by Arlenez:
Thanks to everyone for sharing their input on the TEA forms. They have helped me so much and I still do them regularly. I wish more doctors would recommend them and not meds for their patients.
You're welcome and I completely agree with your last line in your post about doctors!

WW

Post by WW » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 am

Originally posted by JR5:
Great post WW but I think the term is "pay it forward" not Pass it forward. I know I'm a nitpicker but I can't help it lol.
Thanks for the compliment and reply JR5. I hope you are staying cool and enjoying your summer :)

WW

Post by WW » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 am

You're welcome and I completely agree about dr's and meds.

Arlenez

Post by Arlenez » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:30 am

Originally posted by lilchrissy:
You're welcome and I completely agree with your last line in your post about doctors!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Why use meds when there are alternatives that are longer lasting and without serious side effects. To me there was no dowside in trying TEA forms unlike meost meds.

egriff

Post by egriff » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Why use meds when there are alternatives that are longer lasting and without serious side effects. To me there was no dowside in trying TEA forms unlike meost meds.
Arlenez,
You are far from the only one who feels this way as more and more people are finding success with cbt and the tea forms. I know I would not be where I am now --enjoying getting up in the morning again-- were it not for my use of them :)

Also thanks for the props WW & Chrissy!

JR5

Post by JR5 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Doin good ww thx for asking. I hope you are thriving too!

WW

Post by WW » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 am

Originally posted by JR5:
Doin good ww thx for asking. I hope you are thriving too!
Doing wonderfully :) Glad to hear all is well with you JR5.
Hi to everyone and hope all of you are doing well also :)

a.marble1

Post by a.marble1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi lil chrissy, you have been such an inspiration to me. I am on prozac and too scared to go to a cbt group therapy program I have ordered the book by Obitz from the site and I sure hope it helps!