What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Share your successes with others
lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Originally posted by Jeff S.:
Thanks JRS I may give this a try.
Actually for me it made me more aware of all the things I was thinking that were erroneous that were causing most if not all of my anxieties and gave me the skills to change them. As a result I am now experiencing life from the opposite end of the spectrum and feeling great and more energetic than ever before. Hopefully you can too :)

Jeff S.

Post by Jeff S. » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 am

Can this help with fear of failure and dying? I think those two things are holding me back the most. I am so friggin poor I don't know if i can scratch enough money together for them.

egriff

Post by egriff » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Can this help with fear of failure and dying? I think those two things are holding me back the most. I am so friggin poor I don't know if i can scratch enough money together for them.
The TEA forms certainly helped me get over all my irrational fears of dying. The putting things back into perspective exercise in the book will probably help more than the TEA forms for overcoming fear of failure imo, but if you do the TEA forms too they will help to build your self confidence so that's gotta help too. If money is an issue why don't you check out the book at your library. It's a short book :)

egriff

Post by egriff » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Originally posted by lilchrissy:
Actually for me it made me more aware of all the things I was thinking that were erroneous that were causing most if not all of my anxieties and gave me the skills to change them. As a result I am now experiencing life from the opposite end of the spectrum and feeling great and more energetic than ever before. Hopefully you can too :)
Very inspiring post lilchrissy, thx! :)

Jeff S.

Post by Jeff S. » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:23 am

Thanks egriff. I will check the Library.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm

QUOTE]
Very inspiring post lilchrissy, thx! :)[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it :)

egriff

Post by egriff » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 am

You're welcome Jeff and I always look forward to your insights lilchrissy.

WW

Post by WW » Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 am

Hi everyone. I can't believe six months have passed since I said I would post more often. No excuse but I have to admit now that I am feeling so good I am kinda making up for lost time and do not spend as much time on the computer anymore. I won't make any hollow promises but I definitely will try and be back more frequently to try and pass it forward but great to see so many others here supporting everyone in their use of CBT and the TEA forms. They really work great if you work at them :)

JR5

Post by JR5 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Hey Jeff,

How are you doing? I like egriffs suggestion about using your library. I hope this or something else you have found is giving you relief bro!

JR5

Post by JR5 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Originally posted by WW:
Hi everyone. I can't believe six months have passed since I said I would post more often. No excuse but I have to admit now that I am feeling so good I am kinda making up for lost time and do not spend as much time on the computer anymore. I won't make any hollow promises but I definitely will try and be back more frequently to try and pass it forward but great to see so many others here supporting everyone in their use of CBT and the TEA forms. They really work great if you work at them :)
Great post WW but I think the term is "pay it forward" not Pass it forward. I know I'm a nitpicker but I can't help it lol.