What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Share your successes with others
lilchrissy

Re: What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Post by lilchrissy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm

JR5 wrote:Hey everyone!!! I finally found my way back and good to see so many of you got back here before me. I'm still using my TEA forms almost everyday and feeling great these days. Hope everyone else is too :)
I already welcomed you back on another thread, but wanted to encourage to keep doing the TEA forms as they will eventually become your natural way of thought and inoculate you from future bouts of anxiety :D

WW

Post by WW » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 am

Paisleegreen wrote:How is everyone doing that has posted on here? Are you using your TEA forms or other type of CBT workbooks. I know that CBT has helped me. Paislee :mrgreen:
Never better, thx for asking! How are you doing?
I still spend about 5-mins a day doing my TEA forms. A small price to pay for feeling great and being free of meds for years now :mrgreen:

egriff

Post by egriff » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm

WW wrote:
Paisleegreen wrote:How is everyone doing that has posted on here? Are you using your TEA forms or other type of CBT workbooks. I know that CBT has helped me. Paislee :mrgreen:
I still spend about 5-mins a day doing my TEA forms. A small price to pay for feeling great and being free of meds for years now :mrgreen:
Great to hear WW. I'm well too and totally agree about the TEA forms and I am still using them most days also to keep them fresh and deter my anxiety from ever coming back :)

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

[quote="egriff"
Great to hear WW. I'm well too and totally agree about the TEA forms and I am still using them most days also to keep them fresh and deter my anxiety from ever coming back :)[/quote]

This is especially important as the holidays are fast approaching. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure :!:

egriff

Post by egriff » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 pm

I made it through the holidays better than ever this year and hope that all of you did also!

WW

Post by WW » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

egriff wrote:
WW wrote:
Great to hear WW. I'm well too and totally agree about the TEA forms and I am still using them most days also to keep them fresh and deter my anxiety from ever coming back :)
Thanks and good job to you too Egriff!
Holidays were wonderful and I can't believe it's a week into March already. I guess it is true that time flies when you are having fun :mrgreen:
Hope this finds everyone doing well!

egriff

Post by egriff » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Thx time sure is flying by this year :o

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

egriff wrote:I made it through the holidays better than ever this year and hope that all of you did also!
Better every year for me these days and it feels awesome :mrgreen:

JR5

Post by JR5 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

egriff wrote:Thx time sure is flying by this year :o
No doubt! I just read a bunch of your welcome back notes and they are dated last August??? How can it almost be June of the next year already. I guess time does fly when you are having fun because I am enjoying my life more than ever these days. Still that's no excuse for such long absences here :( I am going to try and check in more frequently to pay it forward like all of you who helped me when I was down and almost out. I miss you all and will always be appreciated of your support even when I disappear for months or more at a time.

egriff

Post by egriff » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 pm

lilchrissy wrote:
egriff wrote:I made it through the holidays better than ever this year and hope that all of you did also!
Better every year for me these days and it feels awesome :mrgreen:
That's awesome! And come to think of it, they don't stress me out anymore either :D