What helped me make a 180 degree change in my life.

Share your successes with others
WW

Post by WW » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 am

Sorry I missed all these posts for so long. I really didn't realize how long it had been since I posted here. I don't have time to answer them all but I hope you are feeling better Molly, silvana and tnl.
Really good explanations egriff. I will try and come back more frequently so if any of you have additional questions, fire away :)

egriff

Post by egriff » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:18 am

Thanks WW. I really appreciate your posts and learn more with each one so please come back more often if you can.
lilchrissy, good to see you and just wanted to let you know your post is helping so many people. I even had got a private message saying how much you have helped them and asking for my input. Keep up the good work!

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks egriff I appreciate your posts too :)
There's always more for all of us to learn!

JR5

Post by JR5 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 am

Originally posted by HeatherTh:
Amazon wants over $100 for this book and that's out of my price range. My local used book store does not have it so does anyone else have a cheaper alternative? Thanks.
That must be a different book? This is a small book and only costs like about 17 bucks including first class shipping.

JR5

Post by JR5 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:16 am

Originally posted by Jeff S.:
Can I ask a question about this book or these tea forms if they are one in the same? Does it constantly want you to think about your anxiety? If so how do you ever get over it? Wouldn't it just reinforce that it's a problem and keep it in the front of your mind? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I can see why you would think this... I was kind of afraid of getting worse too, but the TEA forms help you bring out what causes the problems and enables you to deal with them and put them behind you.
The counter exercise has helped me as much or more than the TEA forms also. Really simple stuff that helps a lot and pretty fast if you stick to doing them.

Jeff S.

Post by Jeff S. » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks JRS I may give this a try.

JR5

Post by JR5 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 am

YW Jeff, I hope it helps you too!

egriff

Post by egriff » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 am

Originally posted by lilchrissy:
So true... when we stop learning and growing we die inside!

egriff

Post by egriff » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:46 am

Originally posted by JR5:
Originally posted by Jeff S.:
Can I ask a question about this book or these tea forms if they are one in the same? Does it constantly want you to think about your anxiety? If so how do you ever get over it? Wouldn't it just reinforce that it's a problem and keep it in the front of your mind? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I can see why you would think this... I was kind of afraid of getting worse too, but the TEA forms help you bring out what causes the problems and enables you to deal with them and put them behind you.
The counter exercise has helped me as much or more than the TEA forms also. Really simple stuff that helps a lot and pretty fast if you stick to doing them.
Great explanation and very similar to my experience with the TEA forms.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Originally posted by egriff:
Originally posted by lilchrissy:
So true... when we stop learning and growing we die inside!
No doubt about it!