There is hope!

Share your successes with others
Ivyheart <><

Post by Ivyheart <>< » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:00 pm

I can remember when it all got really bad! The fear in my heart, in my husbands eyes. Was I ever going to be the wife and mom I was before ever again? Was I going to have to leave my family because I was too unstable.

The sleepless nights, losing weight, can't work, depression, a stranger in my own home. Watching my family decorate the Christmas tree as I sat by numb, scared, hopeless.

It does change! It does get better! I now look back and I can remember those times....and I sigh a big sigh, and tears come to my eyes and I thank God for bringing me through! This program has helped me so much! Even now when I feel life getting overwelming, and some of the old symptoms feel like they are returning...I can recall all the tools I have learned and continue to learn from the program. I can ask for prayer any time and recieve that prayer from this site!

There is strength in numbers and this group gives that strength. I am just so thankful! Never give up! Never lose hope!

It is your turn to feel peace!

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:08 pm

AMEN!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 am

Ivyheart
Would just like to know if you take meds or if your success is just this program. Not sure what to do for myself. Sometimes I get so down and my husband says I look off into space to.
thanks daffodil

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Ivyheart, I know what you mean..during this past summer, the anxiety was so overwhelming, the dizzyness..spaciness..afraid to drive, could'nt work..there's been so many changes in my life in the last year..and I feel like "is this my life?"..I just want to be the outgoing person I used to be..it's nice to hear that it does get better..I'm starting to push myself in growing and trying not to be afraid of being by myself..I hate being alone..I can't wait til I feel peaceful enouth to enjoy being alone again..and I can't wait til I can enjoy driving down the road again with the radio on..but you're right it's nice to have others to turn to for prayer or help along the way..Thanks..LeeAnn